SSi Forum

Oxford Welsh learners group

Diolch am y sgwrs heddiw @bethan-williams-1. I’m afraid my sentences started to disintegrate after a bit! Towards the end someone nearby seemed to be looking annoyed with us & I wondered if they resented us invading their quiet reading space with our chatter - I suppose it’s not clear to others that we have permission to be there…

Diolch i ti hefyd Chris. Your sentences were fine. Perhaps we need to make a sign- Oxford Welsh Learners meeting ! We could then take it with us! Certainly it was much busier in the quiet space than last week. It seems to vary. Enjoy your weekend and holiday. Bethan

Helo bawb - it’s the usual schedule for this week’s meetups.

• 12:00 Tuesday 21st June / dydd Mawrth 21ain Mehefin (via Zoom - contact me for login details )
  • 12:00 Friday 24th June / dydd Gwener 24ain Mehefin (Weston Library’s ‘Space for Reading’ , opp. side of entrance hall from the Weston Library cafe, Broad Street, Oxford)

I’ve emailed Helen in the library to say that we’d like to take up her offer to put out a sign (might be on the round table rather than the coffee table by the sofas :slightly_smiling_face: )

Hwyl a chadw’n saff
John

Helo bawb - sorry confirmation of this week’s meetups is a bit late:

• 12:00 Tuesday 28th June / dydd Mawrth 28ain Mehefin (via Zoom - contact me for login details )
  • 12:00 Friday 1st July / dydd Gwener 1af Gorffenaf (Weston Library’s ‘Space for Reading’ , opp. side of entrance hall from the Weston Library cafe, Broad Street, Oxford - there’s likely to be a sign on one of the tables confirming that they’ve booked the space for us)

Hwyl a chadw’n saff
John

Helo bawb - usual pattern of meetups this week:

• 12:00 Tuesday 5th July / dydd Mawrth 5ed Gorffenaf (via Zoom - contact me for login details )
  • 12:00 Friday 8th July / dydd Gwener 8ed Gorffenaf (Weston Library’s ‘Space for Reading’ , opp. side of entrance hall from the Weston Library cafe, Broad Street, Oxford - should be a sign on one of the tables confirming that the space is booked for us)

Hwyl a chadw’n saff
John