SSi Forum

Oxford Welsh learners group

Helo @jane-18 and Richard,
Are you planning to be at Cafe Bap at 11:00 On Monday 18th? I could be there, though I have to leave promptly at 12:00 to catch a bus. It would be good to meet you.
Sue

Hi John

I’m afraid it’s 1pm already and I’m still in work, so I don’t think I’m going to make today after all. I hope you enjoy your various goings-on next week, and we’ll see you after that.

Hwyl, Richard

Ok, diolch Richard
Hwyl am y tro,
John

An early reminder about next week’s meetups and that …

• Monday, 18 March from 11am in Café Bap , Abingdon Rd

• Wednesday 20 March 8.30pm in James Street Tavern , James St., East Oxford (but there may be a change afoot so do check with @s-coates1)

• Thursday, 21 March in The Royal Blenheim , St Ebbe’s/Pembroke St from 12 noon

Also for next month’s walk how does Sat 13th or Sun 14th April sound? (and thanks to Clive, Ros and Alan Iwe for an enjoyable walk to Wytham Wood last weekend)

Hello Sue, sorry for the delay. Yes, we’d love to meet you! We’ll be there at 11am on Monday. Jane

Interesting - ddiddorol! Diolch John!

That’s great, @jane-18. See you on Monday.
Sue

A quick reminder about tomorrow’s meetup and that …

johnwilliams_6:

… next week I can’t make any meetups, so do let people know if you’re going and do a forum check to ensure it won’t be just you! :slightly_smiling_face:

• Thursday, 21 March in The Royal Blenheim , St Ebbe’s/Pembroke St from 12 noon

I’m intending to go tomorrow, but as usual I will probably be rather late by the time I finish at work. Is anyone else expecting to be there?

Sorry, not me. I shall be at the dentist.
Sue