Oxford Welsh learners group

A gentle reminder to people to, fel maen nhw’n dweud,“make your voices heard” in the great Oxford SSiW ‘Choose a Meet-up day’ Doodle poll - http://doodle.com/u6eg646uii68ychp

A dweud y gwir, there’s been tipyn bach o Doodle dawdling (Ddoodle dawdling?) so far.
… on’d, a dweud y gwir eto, the poll’s been somewhat(!) hampered by an error in the link posted on this thread (and thanks again, carungo, for pointing this out!) and the ‘Oxford SSiW additional meetups?’ thread, although the link posted on the ‘Different day for Oxford meetups?’ thread does indeed work. Diolch y bawb!

1 Like

A quick reminder also about the Charlbury ramble tomorrow (Sat 13th June) - meetup at midday in the News & Things Cafe, Sheep Street, Charlbury (if coming from Oxford the 11.23 train from Oxford Station will get you there in time)

2 Likes

Wedi gwneud! Diolch am y neges, John - dw i byth yn dod ar y fforwm fel arfer, sori!

Diolch, Carolyn!

Helo pawb - Wel, from the Doodle poll and various conversations it looks as if Tuesday evening is still the best bet for the Oxford meetups, but there’s also interest in having weekly rather than monthly meetups, so let’s give that a try starting with next Tuesday, 30th June (as usual from 17:30 at the Jericho Cafe, Walton Street).

1 Like

A quick reminder that today (Tues 30th) is the first of our weekly Tuesday meetups - usual time, usual place

1 Like

Time for another Oxford weekly meetup tomorrow, Tues 7th July.
Unfortunately, though, I’ll be in Llundain tomorrow and won’t be able to make back in time for the meetup - mae’n ddrwg gen i! Tan y tro nesa,
Hwyl, John

A reminder that tomorrow, Tues 14th July, there’s another weekly meetup - usual time, usual place, 17:30 downstairs at the Jericho Cafe, Walton Street

1 Like

Time again for a memory jog about our next weekly meetup, this Tuesday 21st July, from 5.30pm onwards at the Jericho Cafe

2 Likes

Sorry, I hadn’t noticed this had changed to weekly. I’ve updated it in the weekly email list.

1 Like

I won’t be able to make it as I’m away, but a quick reminder for those who can that the Oxford group weekly meetup’s scheduled for tomorrow (Tues 4th Aug), as usual from 5.30pm at the Jericho Cafe - as over the holiday season people may be ‘thin on the ground’ (I wonder what the version Cymraeg of this idiom might be…), probably best to post a message if you’re planning to be there. Hwyl, John

1 Like

I won’t be able to make it this week or next sadly.

Just a quick reminder that Oxford group meetups are now weekly on Tuesdays, felly wela i chi yno heno, gobeithio - as usual, 5.30pm downstairs in the Jericho Cafe, Walton St.

1 Like

Time for another reminder that there’s a meet up tomorrow (Tuesday), as usual, at 5.30pm in the Jericho Cafe

1 Like

Time for yet another quick reminder that there’s another meetup in Oxford tomorrow, Tuesday - usual time, usual place - gobeithio welwn ni i chi yno.

1 Like

Sorry - I’ve been a bit remiss lately in posting reminders about coming Oxford/Rhydychen meetups, so a quick reminder that there’s another Tuesday meetup this evening, as usual 5.30pm downstairs in the Jericho Cafe, Walton St (just across from the Phoenix Cinema).

2 Likes

A quick reminder about the meetup tomorrow (Tuesday) - as usual from 5.30pm in Walton Street’s Jericho Cafe. Hwyl, John

Next meetup tomorrow, Tues 9th Nov - usual time, usual place!

Time for a reminder about tomorrow’s meetup, 5.30pm downstairs at the Jericho Cafe in Walton St (just opposite the Phoenix Cinema)

2 Likes

A quick memory jog that there’ll be another meetup tomorrow, Tues 24 Nov, from 5.30pm at the Jericho Cafe

1 Like