Oxford Welsh learners group

Thanks! I expect it will be ok ! He will be wearing mask and gloves!

1 Like

Helo pawb,
I am trying to track down two books from the Stori Sydyn series. ā€œIncā€ and ā€œY Stelicwrā€ by Manon Steffan Ros. I know that I lent them to somebody quite a while ago, but I canā€™t remember who it was.
Sue

It was me! Iā€™m afraid Iā€™ve been very slow with my Welsh reading. Iā€™ve read ā€œY Stelciwrā€ but not ā€œIncā€ yet. Iā€™ve also got your copy of ā€œY Gosbā€ by Geraint Evans.

1 Like

Iā€™ll bring them to Radley when we meet up for the walk.

1 Like

Hi @chris-roberts
If you would like to hang on to ā€œIncā€ and ā€œY Gosgā€ until you get a chance to read them then thatā€™s fine. I just wanted to find out what I had done with them. Or would you like to swap them for ā€œStryd y Bontā€? Itā€™s a nice easy read to get the confidence up and a fun story.
Sue

2 Likes

Thanks Sue - maybe Iā€™ll give ā€œStryd Y Bontā€ a go.

1 Like

I will be on zwm tomorrow at 10.30. plumber is now coming on Thursday. Bethan

2 Likes

I can see you have zwm problem now Sue so I m leaving too! I really enjoyed scwrs! Cadwā€™n ofalus Hwyl Bethan

Hi Bethan,
I was really enjoying that, but BT had other ideas. My broadband went out - red light on the router. It seems to be more or less OK now.
Hwyl, Sue

1 Like

Is anyone else finding a message ā€œSorry! Weā€™re currently doing some essential maintenance on SaySomethingin.comā€ when they try to get to the forum? Luckily I still have an e-mail with a link to here, so I can get in that way.
Sue

Iā€™ve rejoined if you want to continue !

Iā€™ve given up and shut the laptop off. Also the router seems a bit undecided. Sometimes OK, sometimes not. I look forward to seeing you on Zoom on Friday. Meanwhile I hope that the plumber does his stuff well.
Sue

1 Like

Diolch Sue, look forward to seeing you on Friday. Bethan

1 Like

Helo pawb - same days and times as usual for this weekā€™s Zoom meetups - but the sgwrs is always different. Why not join us? Get in touch if you should need login details :slightly_smiling_face:

• 10:30am Wednesday 19th August
  • 12:00 Friday 21st August

Hwyl,
John
PS And donā€™t forget the Radley walk+sgwrs on Saturday 22nd - see https://forum.saysomethingin.com/t/oxford-walks/7540/375

Iā€™m in actual Wales!

Havenā€™t managed to speak any actual Welsh yet though.

6 Likes

That looks so nice. Hope you have a nice time.

1 Like

Very nice too! And Iā€™m feeling slightly ashamed to say I donā€™t know where those photos were taken :slightly_frowning_face:

Good luck with finding someone to have a sgwrs with!

1 Like

That looks wonderful. I do hope that your weather is better than ours.
Sue

1 Like

The first picture is the north Anglesey coast near the ruins of the hen gwaith brics at Porth Wen. The second one is Beaumaris in a gloomy lightā€¦

2 Likes

Yes for once it seems that the weather was better on Anglesey than it was in Oxford.

2 Likes