Penblwydd hapus yn 50 Aran!

Sorry I missed your big day @aran
Very many happy returns :clinking_glasses:

Penblwydd Hapus fawr iawn Aran! What you and everyone at SSIW are doing is anhygoel!

2 Likes

Penblwydd hapus iawn, iawn, Aran. Speriamo cent ‘anni😀

Gelukkige verjaardag, Aran! Een halve eeuw, dat begint te tellen!

Somewhat belatedly, Happy 50th Birthday, @aran. May your next half century be just as glorious!

1 Like

Penblwydd hapus Aran; mae eich gwaith chi yn bwysig iawn i ddyfodol yr iaith Cymraeg.

3 Likes

Skipping in at the back to wish you penblwydd hapus iawn, Aran! Here’s to the next 50 years :wink:

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau ar dy hanner cant, Aran.

1 Like

Happy birthday Aran.
50 is a nice round number, unlike 49 which is a square.

4 Likes

50 is a nice round number, unlike 49 which is a square.

In only another 14 years you’ll be a square, a cube and the square of a cube. :laughing:

5 Likes

Belated Happy Birthday Aran! Sorry to be late but we had a big family celebration on Sunday - the Christenings of our two youngest grandchildren. I am sure that you had a wonderful time and will have many happy memories to keep you going until the next big one!! X

2 Likes

Penblwydd hapus Aran. Have a good one.:gift:

1 Like

Penblwydd hapus Aran.
I prefer to thing of it as 25 and a quarter.
(25 years and quarter a century).

pump ar ugain a chwarter???

2 Likes

Hwyr pen-blwydd hapus wyt ti’n edrych i ifanc i fod yn 50 (Belated Happy Birthday.You look to young to be 50)

1 Like

Penblwydd hapus hwyr…Gobeithio gest ti benblwydd dedwydd

1 Like

Penblwydd hapus i ti!

1 Like

Penblwydd hapus Aran. You have never turned away from any of my endless questions, always helpful and supportive. Vicki

1 Like

Buon compleanno, Aran!

(sorry it’s a bit late, but it seems the Italian version wasn’t there yet, so I’m sending it anyway!)

1 Like

Tante grazie! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ymddiheuriadau am bo’fi mor hwyr …
Sorry to be so late …
(I have been on holiday for a week on Ynys Mon with lots of family commitments and little time to use the internet - oh, and stuff like sorting out buying a house by talking to Estate Agents and Lawyers in Y Gymraeg)

Penblwydd Hapus iawn iawn, Aran, a chroeso i dy bumdegau :slight_smile:
(Fi sy’n mynd i gyrraedd fy chwedegau flwyddyn nesa’!)

1 Like