Port Talbot Learners Group Meetings

CHANGE OF VENUE: Next meeting with be in The Twelve Knights Margam Rd, Port Talbot SA13 2DB 6/1/20 for 6.30pm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Group meeting tonight 6.30pm in The Twelve Knights Margam Road Port Talbot Sa13 2DB, hope to see you there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our group meeting/chat, is tonight at 6.30pm The Twelve Knights Margam Road Port Talbot Sa13 2DB. Join us is you can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Our group meeting/chat, is tonight 02.03.2020 at 6.30pm The Twelve Knights Margam Road Port Talbot Sa13 2DB. Join us is you can

Hi Carin! Is your meet-up always on Monday evenings, every other week? Diolch! :slight_smile:

Hi Catrin, Yes it is indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you happy with the following info being put in the email Carin? :slight_smile:

Port Talbot - FORTNIGHTLY, Mon, 6.30pm, 02/03-16/03-20/03-13/04/27/04 (and so on) The Twelve Knights Hotel, Margam Rd, Port Talbot SA13 2DB (Contact carin-harris)

Yes that’s fine 30/03 though not 20th . If there’s a cancellation or movement of meeting place or time I’ll let you know. Diolch

1 Like

Diolch! :slight_smile:

The next group meeting/chat, is Monday 16.03.2020 at 6.30pm The Twelve Knights Margam Road Port Talbot Sa13 2DB. Join us is you can

And…we’re back!!
Wed 1st Sept 6.30-9pm at the usual 12 Knights Port Talbot meeting spot.
Hope to see you there :slightly_smiling_face:
@CatrinLliarJones @Deborah-SSi for the newsletter?
Diolch pawb

2 Likes

@Deborah-SSi is doing the newsletter at the moment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Updated diolch Siaron

1 Like

Shwmnae Caz. Trw’r drws ac I’r cwyth fel arfer?

1 Like

Mwy na thebyg John :slight_smile: wela i ti yno
More than likely John :slight_smile: See you there

1 Like

Hi, we would like to come along too please. Never been to anything like this before. Rob & Ange

2 Likes

Fantastic, see you there :slight_smile:

See you at 6:30 ish. I’m guessing give your name if they ask?

I dont think they’ll ask John everything is open as usual so see you at 6.30pm

1 Like

OK thanks