Port Talbot Learners Group Meetings

Based on the conversation last night, I forgot to mention these videos which I think you will find useful…five-ish mnutes each but work through the conjugations we spoke about.

MYNEDIAD PLAYLIST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc6jE6oKEHgNkdEv6JUN9zmzRV1v0cUSb

SYLFAEN PLAYLIST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc6jE6oKEHgMj6LPktXYc9-DjPKVIY2mC

1 Like

Also - Bruce - https://geiriaduracademi.org

1 Like

Thanks for last night, and your links today. We really enjoyed meeting you all. Feeling like we haven’t slept all night with Welsh going round in our heads all night out of our usual comfy SSi lesson environment :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lovely to meet you both and to get back to meeting up in real life too. Hope to see you next time which will be on the 15th. Also you can e-mail admin and ask about being added to the 2 Slack groups where you can chat 1 to 1 with other learners from all over the world, and also join in sessions with a tutor as well as sessions run by other learners like Sesiwn Canu and Noson Lawen and lots of other stuff too.

Sorry everyone due to illness no meeting at the 12 Knights tonight see you next time on the 29th Sept.
In the meantime and maybe as an alternative at the moment as some members are still hesitant to meet in real life (understandable) we could do a ZOOM session. Let me know if there’s any interest in this please and we can set one up to try it out.

Our next meeting for Port Talbot will be an online ZOOM meeting, due to one thing and another, we may continue this way in the short term. Please let me know if you’ll be joining in. I’ll post the link up asap.
Diolch
@Deborah-SSi (For newsletter)

1 Like

Sut mae Carin,
Ga i ymuno eich cyfarfod nesa ar Medi 29 plis?

1 Like

Wrth gwrs bydd yn hyfryd i gwrdd a chi.
of course will be lovely to meet you

Hi all,
I hate zoom so we’ll carry on practicing and join you again when it’s face to face. Good luck with your zoom connections :slight_smile:

Gwylan Brinkworth is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Port Talbot Learners
Time: Sep 29, 2021 06:30 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 894 6519 5487
Passcode: 109818

Hello, Joined SSiW recently and heard that there’s a group meeting in the Aberavon Beach hotel - is this right and when are they held please? Diolch.

1 Like

Hi Gaynor. Slightly more recently we met in the 12 Knights, Margam, up till the 2nd lockdown. I’ll try to find out what the latest plans are.
Hi Caz @carin-harris Do you know anything, please?
John.

Hi Gaynor, yes we’re on hold at the moment but normally we meet in the 12 Knights in Margam. We used to meet in the hotel but it was getting too noisy in the foyer. Aiming to get back up and running soon so watch this space. Thanks for the tag John.

2 Likes

Hi Carin, are the meet ups face to face back on now please? Diolch yn fawr

1 Like

Not yet hoping to get up and running soon.

1 Like

Due to other commitments I can only do meetings in the afternoons weekdays if that suits anyone interested then we can arrange a day and time that suits as many as possible :slight_smile: