Post party Chat (including Tatjana appreciation)

But did you have age restrictions for the gigs?
Nobody over 14 allowed near the stage, unless accompanied by a minor? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Glad you managed to catch the drowned rats setting off on their treasure hunt round Caernarfon! (I’m not sure anyone else risked their camera in the downpour.)

1 Like

No of course you weren’t photo bombing really Huw! You brought class to our table :joy:Actually it was your braces that were the main attraction but you insisted on hiding them! :joy:

1 Like

You were brave to complete it in the wet Catriona! I was a bit naughty and sneaked off early to shops :grin:

1 Like

braces that were the main attraction but you insisted on hiding them

No-one could persuade me that I’d continue to look cŵl if I took my jacket off and exposed them. Another wardrobe malfunction I had at the table was that my bow tie came apart shattering the impression that I had tied it myself. :blush::laughing:

2 Likes

Diolch to everyone for the fantastic achievement, firstly, of the success of the whole SSIW project and then of course the wonderful weekend. After organising the party, you must all be wondering what to do with all this sudden free time.

Diolch o galon for SSIW and the life-changing experience of learning our mother tongue as well as for the family that has grown around it. And thank you also all those who have posted great pictures - something to remember for years to come.
More here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/tanyard/albums/72157708992648898

9 Likes

What can I add to what’s already been said about @tatjana’s rap! I was lucky enough to be able to meet Tatjana last year for a coffi a sgwrs in Ljubljana after having walked in the Julian Alps with Ally (my wife) and friends (Derek & Ros). I showed Ally the video last night and she was thrilled. Even though she only met Tatjana briefly, it doesn’t take long for the warmth of her personality to shine. I shall be sending the link to our friends Derek & Ros!

7 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn!

I’m happy that people like the video and refrain of it is still echoing in their ears. It should be a good every day plan (f possible of course) to follow. I’m talking Welsh every day if not differently then to myself or in my mind. :slight_smile:

I was really happy to meet @PhilgJones for the sgwrs and afterwards his wife and their friends briefly. They’re all so very kind people and I’m happy they had the opportunity to see a little piece of our beautiful country and that Welsh was once again spoken in our capital city if at least for a while. :slight_smile:

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

3 Likes

…Maureen’s first chance to see me in a bow tie for about 30 years…

I’m shocked Huw. I really believed (led by your air of confidence) that you regularly wore a bow tie and cumberbund! :joy:

2 Likes

I wasn’t at the party, Huw, but seeing the photos and scanning the threads, I am left in no doubt that your suave and debonair appearance was one of the star attractions and much in demand! :smile: Even your chance arrival in the hinterland of the Heno interview was carried out with your usual nonchalance and aplomb. :joy:

2 Likes

:blush::smile:

1 Like

I wholeheartedly second this post. :heart:

3 Likes

Is it just me still using the #parti10 hashtag on twitter? It’s not over till it’s over. :grinning:

2 Likes

Here’s the live clip from the Galeri on the Friday night. Sorry about the sound, I recorded it with my phone off the TV, I don’t know how else to do it. You think that Owain would have knelt while doing the interview. :wink:

So, as well as @aran, @tahl, @beca-brown and me there are other people I can see (and recognise) in the background including … @Lea, @Bobi, @HuwJones, @Bob, @gkfbux, @louis, @greeneyes and loads more. (I’ve reached the maximum of 10 tags.)

6 Likes

(I’ve reached the maximum of 10 tags.)
:smile:
Let me use two of my allocation to add @Sionned and Jim

2 Likes

But @HuwJones’s best photobombing is in the last part! :wink:

p.s. It’s available worldwide on S4C Clic (I remember the link had been posted somewhere, but probably 150 posts ago or another thread, so if someone’s curious:
https://www.s4c.cymru/clic/programme/803141369

1 Like

It’s available worldwide on S4C Clic

Does that make me an international celebrity? :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah, I guess so. And consider that I’m in another country and I could recognize you while had no idea of who the guy being interviewed was, so! :star:

p.s. taking about this part, not the one with Aran!

2 Likes

One morning @aran WhatsApp’ed Bwtcampers to urge people to go along to Llety Arall where S4C would be waiting to talk with them - does anyone know if this was going to be broadcast?

1 Like

Da iawn, Catriona! Rwy’n falch iawn i glywed am dy lwyddiant - Llongyfarchiadau!
ps. Dal ati!

1 Like