Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg

Since I hadn’t taken a picture of the first, here’s the second one. And vintage, this time! :smiley:

4 Likes

I received my first postcard. Brilliant - but not as I expected. Although I am a well into level 2 now, I recognised literally TWO words. Disappointment until I did a Google translate (blasphemy, eh?). Spurred on to work out what it said, and then reply, I have just learnt loads. So, syniad da, and here’s to postcard no. 2!!

7 Likes

Can you send us the latest list? Welsh53@gmail.com

The new list will be sent out to everybody this Friday as one e-mail.
We hope to have reached a 100 members by then :trophy:

2 Likes

Wow that’s awesome, diolch
I put it in my calendar to send a postcard every 2 weeks… is that ok?

1 Like

I Lle tybed? :man_shrugging:
To where I wonder?:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Random number.
And, accidentally, the only guy in the list I’ve met in person.

Felly…ti’n mynd i ffindio mas, dw i’n meddwl! :smile:

2 Likes

Yes, there’s no limit. Sounds good :slight_smile:

:black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿:postbox::grin:

2 Likes

I went for a walk the other morning and was listening to Tudur Owen on Radio Cymru and they mentioned Post Something in welsh!! I was soo excited!

5 Likes

Shw mae pawb! How do I get on the list?

1 Like

Shwmae @ericmunro Just send a quick email to nia@saysomethingin.com and she’ll add you to the list. You’ll get an email with instructions on Friday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

diolch Sasha! Newydd anfon e-bost iddi :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t worry Amanda, your card was lovely thanks. I was a bit puzzled by the stuff about the festival. I believe it’s a music festival though. Your Cymraeg is very much advanced when compared to mine. I’ve only been learning for a few months. I’ll send one to the No. 39 person. Think I might work back up through the list when I’m somewhere new, so you
should get one from me at some point.
Pop hwyl, Gareth

Dw i’n edrych mlaen i ti gael carden fi yn y post.
Looking forward to you receiving mine in the post @clare-s-simmons #first30member

Mark Hoar is our 100th member, give him a :clap::clap: everybody :heart:

11 Likes

I can’t remember what I wrote now. But thank you. Sometimes you don’t realise that you’re making progress until you get a complement :grinning:

1 Like

Home-produced postcard leaving Llanidloes in the direction of Bae Colwyn.

8 Likes

@robbruce Mae hwnna’n edrych yn anhygoel ! Looks amazing.I won’t put it on Clwb Cardiau Post facebook page yet as it will spoil the surprise :smile:

Bought mine today…looking forward to popping one in the post :blush:

2 Likes