SSi Forum

Post Something in Welsh - a new postcard club .Over 100 members now! ๐ŸŽ‰

Thanks I was half way through when I got your message so Iโ€™ll just continue.

Iโ€™m about to start sending. Iโ€™m going to make a few cards myself with photos I took at the Wales v Croatia footie match yesterday.

I sent the first cards on their journey today. I hope they wonโ€™t take too long :smile:

Hereโ€™s The Welsh Whisperer about to send his postcard. But where I wonder?

Thank you, Greg. Never been so excited to receive a postcard! :smiley:

I posted four postcards with pidgeon welsh text yesterday - but I will improve! Donโ€™t be put off!

Fy ngherdyn cyntaf yn y post i Unol Daleithiau America y prynhawn yma.

Andy #79

Mae hwnnaโ€™n wych @cwrtogwen-bythesea. Can I share this on the facebook page? Diolch yn fawr

Shwmae @AledRoberts
diolch yn fawr ym dy gerdyn post, mae e wedi cyrraedd heddiw!
You were right about your choice of the picture - dw iโ€™n mwynhauโ€™r garden yn dda iawn :grinning:

Ydy, dim prob

@Camilla_Walker I donโ€™t think Aled has joined this forum yet. Heโ€™s responding to stuff on the facebook page Clwb Cardiau Post if youโ€™re using facebook

Shwmae @nia.llywelyn
Thatโ€™s a pity, because iโ€™m not using facebook. In this case Iโ€™ll simply send him another postcard :slight_smile:

@Camilla_Walker. Everybody in the Clwb Cardiau Post will get an invite to join the Welsh Speaking Practice on Slackโ€ฆbut thereโ€™s no guarantee Aled will join in - but I hope so :slight_smile:

@nia.llywelyn. I will be looking forward to the invite and it would be great if Aled joined in. If he should choose not to join in, Iโ€™m perfectly happy to stick to postcards!

@Camilla_Walker diolch. Yes it would, but sending postcards is his passion I think :slight_smile:

@nia.llywelyn. He may send me as many postcrds as he wants, Iโ€™m an ever happy recipient :love_letter:
And I happen to like writing postcards very much myself :slight_smile:

Another 4 cards received this morning. Diolch pawb, much appreciated.

Busy writing tonight :postbox::love_letter::black_flag:๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ

Got one from @nia.llywelyn today! :smiley: My dorm forgot to let me know I had mail, so Iโ€™m sure it actually arrived some time ago.

(Also, is there an updated list of addresses somewhere we can see?)

You should have received an e-mail last Friday, if not e-mail nia@saysomethingin.com @AddiT :slight_smile:

Looks like it ended up in the spam folder somehow. :thinking: Not sure why since the last one came through without any problems. But Iโ€™ve got it now, thank you!