Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg

Wow da @robbruce, gobeithio bod Gareth lyfio chips yn cyrraedd yma neu at @nigelh neu Gareth Fletcher :joy:

Can we all make the Welsh Speaking Practice the platform for discussing the Postcard Club etc please.

Everyone should have received invites by now.
Diolch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Diolch Aled Roberts am dy “Beano Book” cardia post. Fy mwrawd i a fi wedi hoffi “Beano” pan on i’n ifanc! Diolch eto.

1 Like

Diolch @Andymwoolley am dy cerdyn o gwylior pêl-droed ! Gobeithio eich bod chi’n mwynhau gêm. Dw i’n hoffi darllen dy cerdyn.

2 Likes

You are more likeky to get a message through to Aled on the WSP @june-stait if I can persuade him to participate. But his passion is postcards of course :smile:

1 Like

Yes of course

Of course.
Sorry @nia.llywelyn :sweat_smile:

I don’t often connect to Slack Welsh Speaking Practice group (although I know I should! :grin:)…so
for those who are puzzled like me when they don’t see the channel:

you have to click on “Add channel”, pick #postcards from the long list and at that point it appears in the list on the left like in @nia.llywelyn’s image.

However at that point you have to scroll down the chat and click on “join”, otherwise it disappears every time you close Slack!

I sprinkle water raindrops on all my cards before posting. The blotches hide my many grammatical errors.

8 Likes

oh maaaaan! Hogs n sglods!

I think I must be doing something wrong because I can’t find postcards anywhere on Slack!

@Jackie You need to look in the Welsh Speaking Practice workspace, rather than the SSiW support workspace. If you don’t have that workspace then I think you need to email admin to ask to be added. Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

if you use the Slack desktop app, it’s in Welsh Speaking Practice and there an “+ add a channel” underneath your current channels

Your list of channel looks different than mine, Jackie. You must be in a different workspace.
You need to follow @Cetra’s suggestions before @nigelh’s or mine!

Doniol iawn @nigel

This sounds complicated. I’m not very technical to advise. All I know is I’ve sent invites out to the WSP.
I wonder if @Deborah-SSi can put a link to the steps @Jackie and others who are struggling :slight_smile:

I’ve joined! :heartbeat: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

A cunning plan!

1 Like

I just received my second post card, this time from @nia.llywelyn! Diolch! I will be sending out gramadeg-challenged replies and one to the next person on the list early this week.

1 Like

…Llond llawr gor iawn??!

1 Like