SSi Forum

Post Something in Welsh - a new postcard club .Over 100 members now! ๐ŸŽ‰

Wow da @robbruce, gobeithio bod Gareth lyfio chips yn cyrraedd yma neu at @nigelh neu Gareth Fletcher :joy:

Can we all make the Welsh Speaking Practice the platform for discussing the Postcard Club etc please.

Everyone should have received invites by now.
Diolch :slight_smile:

Diolch Aled Roberts am dy โ€œBeano Bookโ€ cardia post. Fy mwrawd i a fi wedi hoffi โ€œBeanoโ€ pan on iโ€™n ifanc! Diolch eto.

Diolch @Andymwoolley am dy cerdyn o gwylior pรชl-droed ! Gobeithio eich bod chiโ€™n mwynhau gรชm. Dw iโ€™n hoffi darllen dy cerdyn.

You are more likeky to get a message through to Aled on the WSP @june-stait if I can persuade him to participate. But his passion is postcards of course :smile:

Yes of course

Of course.
Sorry @nia.llywelyn :sweat_smile:

I donโ€™t often connect to Slack Welsh Speaking Practice group (although I know I should! :grin:)โ€ฆso
for those who are puzzled like me when they donโ€™t see the channel:

you have to click on โ€œAdd channelโ€, pick #postcards from the long list and at that point it appears in the list on the left like in @nia.llywelynโ€™s image.

However at that point you have to scroll down the chat and click on โ€œjoinโ€, otherwise it disappears every time you close Slack!

I sprinkle water raindrops on all my cards before posting. The blotches hide my many grammatical errors.

oh maaaaan! Hogs n sglods!

I think I must be doing something wrong because I canโ€™t find postcards anywhere on Slack!

@Jackie You need to look in the Welsh Speaking Practice workspace, rather than the SSiW support workspace. If you donโ€™t have that workspace then I think you need to email admin to ask to be added. Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

if you use the Slack desktop app, itโ€™s in Welsh Speaking Practice and there an โ€œ+ add a channelโ€ underneath your current channels

Your list of channel looks different than mine, Jackie. You must be in a different workspace.
You need to follow @cetra-coverdale-pearโ€™s suggestions before @nigelhโ€™s or mine!

Doniol iawn @nigel

This sounds complicated. Iโ€™m not very technical to advise. All I know is Iโ€™ve sent invites out to the WSP.
I wonder if @Deborah-SSiW can put a link to the steps @Jackie and others who are struggling :slight_smile:

Iโ€™ve joined! :heartbeat: :slightly_smiling_face:

A cunning plan!

I just received my second post card, this time from @nia.llywelyn! Diolch! I will be sending out gramadeg-challenged replies and one to the next person on the list early this week.

โ€ฆLlond llawr gor iawn??!