Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg

Post the old fashioned way is to good an opportunity to miss. I’m in. :+1:

5 Likes

@franhunni as Deborah mentioned above, you only need to write a few words to start with, or quote some of your favourite welsh words/ poem/ song,
I’ll fix it so you write to me first :wink:

Send me an e-mail :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sounds interesting. I’ll get my email sent.

3 Likes

Count me in here yn y Swistir.

3 Likes

Wwww! Exciting stuff! We have now reached 30 people so you should all get an e-mail before the weekend to let you all know what to do next :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Terrific news - huge congratulations to Nia for such a superb idea… :star: :star2:

4 Likes

sounds fun and was there ever a better chance to bring into practice Level 3 prynu ychydig o gardiau post

5 Likes

@BronwenLewis will you find one with only one ‘n’ in Cricieth I wonder?

3 Likes

I’d like to join too. Email on its way. Thanks.

1 Like

Sounds great, I’d love to take part. I’m very much a beginner in written Welsh but hopefully this will help me improve

3 Likes

Count me in

2 Likes

I’m very happy to announce that the Welsh Whisperer is going to be a member of the Clwb Cardiau ‘Post Something in Welsh’ :star:
“Gwd thing!”

6 Likes

And a lovely new logo thanks to my friend Sion “Maffia” Jones

8 Likes

Ni’n mailo nawr.

5 Likes

Go and stand in the corner, and I will speak to you when I am ready. :wink:

4 Likes

Is this where we find out his address is on a council estate in Ely and not a smallholding just outside Castell Newi Emlyn?

5 Likes

@Macky ti’n gweld! I am really a Welsh Pesterer :joy:

1 Like

I would be intersted in joining.

2 Likes

You just need to send an e-mail with your full address to @nia.llywelyn (you can see her e-mail in the first post)

p.s. did anyone else here remember when for some time “normal” postal address were defined “snail mail”? :laughing:

2 Likes

Dwi’n cofio Haha.

1 Like