Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg

Diolch Marcus. I got your postcard yesterday wow I think I’m going to run out of postcard I’m slow to keep up as well. Marcus pwy ydy fried a a Jane? Who are Frieda and Jane? Sorry I didn’t know. I’ll write back soon.

1 Like

The cows on your postcard probably @jen :slight_smile:
I had one from Gertrude and friends

I too received one of these from Nuria. It was very pleasing to get a piece of art from the artist and it’s the first one I received that i didn’t need a dictionary at hand in order to understand the message. Double happy tokens!

1 Like

I thought so but I didnt want to make that mistake :joy:

1 Like

Jen - I wrote a few different ones but if there was cows on the front I was assuming they were on their holidays too.

3 Likes

I had one from Gertrude as well!

1 Like

Thank you Nia :+1::blush:

:rofl::joy::rofl:

Wonderful! Meinir Gwilym is a brilliant artist! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Brilliant!

pidgin Welsh by pigeon post? :wink::joy:

1 Like

The things I do for The Cause. Getting wet posting from Dublin today

4 Likes

The first postcard I sent, in the week that Clwb Cardiau Post began, was to Andrew Rees, in Queensland, Australia - and today, I received a reply!!! Diolch, Andrew! :smiley:

7 Likes

Cannot wait for the email so I can start sending postcards!

2 Likes

@Caroline.H Hope you got it! (them!) :smile:

Meinir Gwilym has sent a message saying she sent the wrong postcode.
It should be LL55 1SR, she apologises.
Also… #149 should be Stathan and not Strathan. I’ll get these fixed next time…also while I’m at it…
There’s a lucky double person in this time as well ( not sure how I managed this!) :smile:

1 Like

Yes I did… thank you

1 Like

Im so happy to be part of the club. Just need to write something now :grimacing:.

Also, spin off is that I sent my mum a post card from my hols. Prob first time I’ve ever done that :grinning:

3 Likes

Snowed in this morning so have written 13 postcards !

5 Likes

Bit of a shock this morning wasn’t it @amandalaing? Thirteen cards? Amazing! It’s taken me long enough to do my first three this afternoon. Gwaith cartref nesa - part of which is… write a postcard :joy::joy::joy:
@nia.llywelyn can you change my name to Jenny please next time the list goes out #112 diolch yn fawr

2 Likes