Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg

This could be a good opportunity for me to get communicating with someone else in welsh. Sounds daunting at the moment but I’ll give it a go. Can you get my address from my subscription to SSiW or should I send it to someone?

2 Likes

You just need to send an e-mail with your full address to Nia (you can see her e-mail in the first post on top)

3 Likes

Diolch am dy help @gisella-albertini.
I just spotted a typo as well !

1 Like

Email is on the way. Diolch!

1 Like

3 Likes

We’ve nearly reached 50 people now who want to join Clwb Cardiau ‘Post Something in Welsh’

Everybody will be receiving an e-mail tomorrow :+1:

Please be quick if you want to receive the first e-mail in September :smile:

3 Likes

Can anybod guess from this (oldish) photo…who’s the latest member to join y Clwb Cardiau “Post Something in Welsh”… please guess quickly… I’m bursting wanting to tell you!!

1 Like

Santes Melangell?

2 Likes

:joy::joy: nice try.
Clue 1: She’s my Friend ( Hi yw fy ffrind)

Charlotte Church?

Meinir Gwilym :thinking:

@BronwenLewis @Macky @JohnYoung no not quite

Clue 2: welsh author

Manon Steffan Ros :man_shrugging:

Bethan Gwanas ?

2 Likes

Cywir :+1: @brigitte, Bethan Gwanas :tada::tada::tada:

6 Likes

Swot.

2 Likes

What a brilliant idea - it doesn’t matter that I’m not in your time zone to join in :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@wendysargeantson Dim o gwbl ! Not at all :). We have people from all over the world who’s joined. But I need you to send me your e-mail address to nia@saysomethingin.com
Diolch

Brilliant idea! Yes, please, count me in!
Diolch :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Hendrik is one of the last people to be included on this month’s posting list.
Be quick @Jackie if you want to join in. Send me an e-mail with your address to nia@saysomethingin.com before 6 tonight

Any new members will have to wait another fortnight sorry before receiving an e-mail welcoming you to the Clwb Cardiau ‘Post Something in Welsh’

:smile::tada:. Here we go…

2 Likes