Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg

I was catching the bws to work, bag of food, umbrella etc. Does dim gyda fi blant :joy: had to think what you meant for a sec forgot what I wrote

1 Like

Another great supplier. The Woodcraft gift shop in Beddgelert.

Also, I cant find the topic about placed to speak Welsh. So adding Beddgellert. Although not initially Welsh sounding due to the need to welcome tourists, I found that the shop and also the cafe garden were well into chatting in Welsh. And their prices were very reasonable for a tourist location.

1 Like

And very lovely they are too Cetra. I just posted my first two today! Sorry it’s taken me so long :hugs:

2 Likes

Diolch Jane, Cyrhaeddodd y cerdyn ‘hwyl’ yn ddiogel. Hwyl!

2 Likes

Newyddion gwych- diolch :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve received two more lovely cards. Diolch. It’s amazing how exciting getting and reading postcards can be. I’ve replied to them, and sent two more to overseas members. Llawer o hwyl !

3 Likes

The postcards have started arriving and now each time the postman comes I eagerly await another one!

3 Likes

Cerdyn cyntaf bore 'ma :slight_smile: Diolch Sue 67

1 Like

@nia.llywelyn Dy cerdyn wedi cyraedd heddiw. Diolch yn fawr iawn

Andy

Twitter (weithiau yn Gymraeg) @andymwoolley

1 Like

Diolch Ann #83 am dy cerdyn cyntaf! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another three going out today. That gets me caught up with replies. Now on to the next person on my list…

2 Likes

Oh…I forgot to say a big “Diolch” to @BronwenLewis for her lovely postcard that came this past weekend.

1 Like

Daeth dau arall heddiw! Hapus iawn! :blush: Diolch yn fawr Amanda (Powys) a Wendy (Awstralia). Byddaf yn ateb yn fuan!

3 Likes

Hi Nia,
I did not receive an e-mail with the names on Friday. Are we all supposed to get the list every Friday? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I thinks it’s once a month @annmoore. But if I’m sending one a month, and replying to any I get, it’s already gong to take me 8 years to get through the names I already have!

3 Likes

Hi Ann - I got the first list OK, but the second one (no idea why!) went straight into my junk folder. I only thought to look there when everyone on the forum started talking about the “new” list, but I hadn’t had an email - so it’s worth checking your junk emails, if you’ve subscribed yet have had nothing. xx

1 Like

It noted in the last e-mail that they are sent out every month from now on @Jackie @annmoore.

The next e-mail now will be sent out on the 8th of November.
Every new member is told about this date.
Hope to get up to 150 members by then :postbox::outbox_tray::mailbox_with_no_mail:

December e-mail will be sent out on the 13th of December ( second Friday every month) :smile:

5 Likes

Here goes my next batch

3 Likes

Diolch @gareth-mitchell. Are you happy I put the photo on the facebook page? Clwb Cardiau Post.

1 Like