Practice Welsh in Leicestershire

Thanks Dee. Next meeting is Wednesday 19th June at 18:30. Upstairs at Bru Coffee and Gelato, 20-22 Granby Street, LE1 1DE.
I’ve not booked a room/table or anything so people should just wander upstairs to find us

Oops, forgot to tag @Deborah-SSi
Thanks Dee. Next meeting is Wednesday 19th June at 18:30. Upstairs at Bru Coffee and Gelato, 20-22 Granby Street, LE1 1DE.
I’ve not booked a room/table or anything so people should just wander upstairs to find us

1 Like

Sounds great! Wednesday 19th June, work permitting, I shall be there :+1:

I will be there too! (Most likely)

1 Like

Thats great

Just another suggestion as it seems there are a few people here across the east Midlands; in Derby there is a monthly meet up with a qualified teacher and groups to suit all abilities. This Saturday 9:30-12:30 is the last one before a summer break. A good chance to check it out

Just checking. Is the meeting still going ahead tomorrow? Looking forward to it, if so :slight_smile:

Yep, I’m still planning on it. 18:30 at Bru on Granby Street. Hopefully there’ll be a few of us fancying a natter.

Fabulous! See you tomorrow :slight_smile:

Great. If I get there first I’ll try to grab a table upstairs as its quieter. Stairs are on the right as you go in

1 Like

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it, haven’t moved up to Leicester yet. Looking forward to the next one though!

1 Like

No problem mate

@Deborah-SSi @janethowe @dannywithington
Next meet up; Wednesday 17th July, 18:30 Upstairs at Bru Coffee and Gelato, 20-22 Granby Street, LE1 1DE

2 Likes

Hello there. I have just seen your message Re a meet up in Leicester. I live just outside Syston & wondered if I could come to the next meeting? I have been learning Welsh off and on for a while and it would be great to have some speaking practice. Diolch

1 Like

Of course, the more the merrier. See you then!

Hi all, i might be a little late tonight but be there shortly

Hi Charlie I m at Bru. Where is the group? Carol

Hi Carol. Last week we were upstairs. I’m running a bit late though, so may see you in about 15 if you’re there :slight_smile:

Next meet up; Wednesday 14th August, 18:30 Upstairs at Bru Coffee and Gelato, 20-22 Granby Street, LE1 1DE
@Deborah-SSi @dannywithington @carolepietras @janethowe

2 Likes

Hi Charlie
I live near Leicester and would love to join your Welsh conversation meet-ups. I am on holiday on 14th August but would love to be part of the next meeting.
Linda