Published: new advanced content

Thought you’d all enjoy this!!!

12 Likes

OMG! :rofl: :rofl:
I opened this thread cause there was a notification, I wondered if it was about new material available and…saw this…now just can’t stop laughing!
Glad I was already off the bus! :sunglasses:

By the way…er…uhm…I guess one more reason to be fine with the u of the De! :grin:

4 Likes

I know, I know…late to the party as usual. :roll_eyes: New contract since October has sucked every last second of free time from my life. So, I only just had the chance to try the advanced content last night. I have to say WELL DONE, BECA AND THE SSiW TEAM!!!

This is EXACTLY what I’ve wanted for ages and the format is brilliant! (i.e. listen, read transcript, listen, read translation, listen)

Thank you SO much for adding this! I can’t wait to get the chance to go through all of them.

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i bawb!

4 Likes

Delighted that you’ve a) found time for it now and b) found it good so far… :slight_smile: :star2:

1 Like

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!

12 Likes

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda, Beca! A diolch yn fawr iawn am pob un o’r cyfweliadau diddorol dros ben :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

You too Beca!
:tada::tada::champagne::wine_glass::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

3 Likes

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda a diolch yn fawr iawn Beca :grin:

2 Likes

And it’s time to kick off 2019… with an interview with Cadi Alwen… :slight_smile: :star2:

5 Likes

Diolch Aran! Perfect timing for me. I’ve just completed the last one. Finding these very helpful even though I have to work at being disciplined to do them!
I’ve just shared a link I found that shows Mererid Mair. I like putting faces to voices and thought others may like to see her too.
Looking forward to the new one… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And for anyone else who likes putting faces to names, here’s Cadi Alwen!

5 Likes

I don’t know whether it’s just me but the latest mp3 file wouldn’t play and I noticed the file extension was .mp3.null for some reason. I renamed the file and deleted the .null bit and all was well … just in case anyone has the same problem.

2 Likes

Oh, thanks for the heads up - I’ll see if I can fix that…

Odd, looks okay from here - anyone else having this problem?

1 Like

I just downloaded it and everything is normal, no issues.

1 Like

It has been working without a problem for me too…

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Just me then. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks folks! It’s probably just the beard… :wink:

4 Likes

Hey guess what, this week’s Sgwrs is with a South Walian! Coming your way soon…

10 Likes

And there it goes, up and live and jumping around for you… :slight_smile:

4 Likes