Published: new advanced content

I’ve upped the recording level a bit :blush:

4 Likes

This is interesting…

5 Likes

Ha I love this…my two have been through SSIW levels one, two and three - they found level 1 challenge 13 and 14 a bit tough but worked on through…they are now working hard on the advanced Sgwrs - in the car - particularly to and from their longer walks!

6 Likes

The history of the ‘Welsh Not’ - very sad, but fantastic that we’re all doing something practical to reverse its effect!

3 Likes

Yn wyr. We touched on this in another thread starting from post 127 recently (and in several others along with sporadic inter-generational observations that I have noticed as I lurk through the Forum).
Yes it is indeed sad, and YES! We are making a difference. All of us TOGETHER.
:clap:SSIW community and staffers :clap:

2 Likes

Oh they’re adorable! Loving the neck scarves! :heart_eyes:

Go team!!! :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿:black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿:black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿:black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

…with perhaps a stylized white bird on it? :no_mouth:

Is it coming up as the welsh flag or just black?!

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

The Welsh flag sometimes appears as black (it’s a phone/computer codes thing).
It happened before with @Macky and, while trying to figure out a solution, these guys were mentioned :grin::wink:
Black_Flag_logo

3 Likes

Oh boo! Is that because I’m sending messages from my phone maybe…

Whilst the interface is pretty good in general, it is a bit finicky about a row of emojis. I think if you make sure they have a space between each one, it works ok. :black_flag: :black_flag: :black_flag:

…but if you don’t the emojis without a space print as text. I am trying this now.

:black_flag::black_flag::black_flag:

Except whatever I try now seems to work!!! I’m sure I had the same problem…hmmm :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh well…you mean this? :grin:

2 Likes

:tophat: :rabbit2:

The spaces worked. The no spaces worked. Black flags awarded months nonetheless.

Ah! Ok, so :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 on its own works!

Oh, no it doesn’t!

[sori-dim-yn-chwerthin-o-gwbl]

2 Likes