Published: new advanced content

Hi folks - Houston, we have a problem! - Storm Hannah struck last night and consequently I have no wi-fi, and am unable to load Sgwrs 28, grrr. Hopefully it will be resolved soon…

4 Likes

Oh dear! I hope the storm has brought nothing more serious than lost WiFi!

3 Likes

Esgusodion. :roll_eyes:

:wink:

3 Likes

All fine otherwise, thank you. A lovely chap from the BT is currently having a look at things.

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ok it’s up! Teenage son has emerged from his pit and showed me how to do a hotspot!

7 Likes

Ha ha, handy. I tried that in work and got access to the entire server - worrying :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh yikes!!!

1 Like

:rofl:

Rita Skeeter’s magic quill?
Quick_Quotes_Quill

3 Likes

I carry one all the time since going back to Uni…

2 Likes

Hah…literally what I have aside from my smart :iphone:

2 Likes

Keep that in your back pocket

3 Likes

neu Mari Lovgreen o Dym Byd Sbeshial?

1 Like

Conjuring up interesting mental images for me of the gruntius household SSiW squeak spotting… I am tempted to come up with suspect Victorian quote: “So unlike the home life of Our Dear Queen…”

1 Like

Ideas for SSiW merch… that merch short for merchandise, btw.

1 Like

Another Sgwrs is up, folks! Nursing is the topic, and just a note of caution, there’s an upsetting tale of an injured child starting at 13 mins in. Doesn’t last long, but I’m just letting you know.

6 Likes

…just heard Nicci Beech on Radio Cymru this morning talking about the festival!

Rich :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well you were well prepared for her weren’t you! :smile:

2 Likes

Another Sgwrs up, folks! A Pen Llyn accent, and a member of the Porthdinllaen lifeboat crew. Enjoy!

8 Likes