Published: new advanced content

Hi Aran.
Yes, sure, I will be more than happy. Did you want to use part of my earlier comment? I’m not sure what you had in mind.

1 Like

If anything I’ve ever said can be put to good use, I am happy to ‘be quoted’ by the SSiW team wherever they deem it appropriate.

3 Likes

Quick tip if you can’t wait for the speeded up version to be published: VLC player can play MP3 files at up to 4 times :open_mouth: the normal speed.

5 Likes

I’m happy with that Aran; I think that’s a great idea!

On another note, I am working through Lefel 2 (currently just finished Her 15) and would like to print out all the Geirfa. I use them regularly but it would be handy to have a printed version of Holl Lefel 2. I can’t seem to work out how to print them; also can’t find all the Geirfa for Her 2 in one page on the website. Am I missing something? Diolch yn fawr

1 Like

Diolch o galon, bawb… :star: :star2:

Um… [looks around]… click on ‘Learn’ until it becomes a dropdown, click on ‘Advanced content’. We’ll have an external link ready any day now… :slight_smile:

Yes, new subscribers will have access to all content, including the old courses… :slight_smile:

I think you’ll probably need to copy&paste them into a document first - sorry, we would like to spend much more time on making all this sort of fine detail neater and tidier, we’re just always pretty over-loaded with stuff to do - what’s happening with Challenge 2, just nothing opening up? Or a blank window or something? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have copied the Level 2 (South) vocab into a spreadsheet. If you think it appropriate, @aran, I could have a go at attaching it here.
Sue

1 Like

That’s a very kind offer, Sue, diolch… :slight_smile:

I tried to upload the spreadsheet, but it is not allowed. I will try converting to a .pdf. SSiW Level 2 vocab South.pdf (293.4 KB)

Well, it might have worked. Any good to you, @janjones_1?
Sue

1 Like

Might as well have the North version too. SSiW vocab Level 2 North.pdf (351.8 KB)

This isn’t really the right thread though.
Any chance of putting these somewhere more appropriate?
Sue

2 Likes

Maybe start a new thread? In an ideal world, we’d have someone with some spare time we could say ‘Go use these!’ - but here and now, I’m throwing about 5 new jobs at everybody every day… :wink:

OK, I’ll start a new thread and post these again.
Sue

1 Like

Hey if you’d like to share a thread…I have the Southern version!

2 Likes

Thanks, @gisella-albertini, but I have already uploaded the Southern version just above. The new thread should appear soon.
Sue

1 Like

Oh great, sorry I hadn’t noticed it! :slight_smile:

I actually have all the sentences in a separate file - that may complement it but they’re from Level 1 and 2 all together!

Good idea! Can you find the new thread?
Sue

1 Like

Yes, just seen it. I have to go and turn my spreadsheet into pdf too, I guess and then will upload it there!

Hi Aran/Sue,
Diolch yn fawr iawn. Mae hynny’n wych!
Hwyl,
Jan

1 Like

Hi there! Diolch yn fawr for the feedback - there will definitely be some South Wales interviews coming up!

5 Likes

Helo pawb! I forgot who it was who follows Rownd a Rownd and was concerned about poor Mr Lloyd - I was in the R&R office today doing a bit of work, and found a new pic of him looking especially dapper! I thought you’d be pleased to see him looking so well! I shall attempt to post the photo here!

11 Likes

Lovely! (But I’d still like you to catch the woman who defrauded him, please.)

4 Likes