1) This week I was moved to tears watching my dear friend Manon Steffan Ross win the Fedal Ryddiaith/Prose Medal at the Eisteddfod. When was the last time you were moved to tears?
It probably involved onions or mustard. No, I do get emotional about things, but I can't remember a specific incident at the moment.
2) We are all extremely proud at SSiW of Nicky and Steve for getting to the final of Dysgwr y Flwyddyn and yesterday the feeling of pride in the Bay following Geraint Thomas' achievement was felt all across Wales. What are/were you so proud of, you could burts?
My grown-up children of course, but especially nowadays my young grandson who's a real charmer.
3) There has been a lot of discussion lately regarding the National Eisteddfod, in the wake of the decision to hold it in Cardiff Bay this year. Regarding the festival, can you think of four suggestions you would present to the Eisteddfod committee?
Something I'm definitely not qualified to comment on.
4) Where do you want to go?
Anywhere on my new Yedoo scooter / kick-bike - but first I have to assemble it....
5) I haven't done one of these for a while so... This weekend what do you recommend I should
(my suggestions for the above would be too boring and unoriginal)
"M. Hulot's Holiday" (ok, also not very original, but it's a sure-fire winner).
That's a hard one. You probably have plenty of interesting things to do already.
5. listen to
The Crazy Gang singing "Free" (It's on Youtube).
6) Make up your own Friday Five question and answer it
"Why aren't you getting on with assembling your new scooter Ellwood?"
"Achos dw i'n clotsyn diog". But also a bit of technofear (I've already made a serious mistake with it this morning - fortunately rectified (I think) by a local bike shop).