Pump am y Penwythnos / Friday Five 11/01/2019 5️⃣

I wish you all the very best in 2019. May you have a prosperous year filled with love, hope and wonderful memories. :heart:

1) I have to ask… have you made any new year’s resolutions?

2) What is going to be new for you in 2019?

3) If you had the ways and means to travel anywhere this year, what trip would you take?

4) In which ways does the beginning of 2019 feel differently to the beginning of 2018?

5) On New Year’s Eve 2019, what do you hope to be looking back at with a sense of achievement?

6) Make up your own new year related question and answer it…

1 Like

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda iddi ti hefyd a dy deulu di.
My first draft was far too gloomy, so here are my responses wearing my happy hat.

Just one - to try to understand and empathise with people who hold such radically different views to mine
M & I are saving for a new kitchen where I will be able to create even more wondrous food
3) If you had the ways and means to travel anywhere this year, what trip would you take?
South America - either Argentina/Patagonia or Brazil
4) In which ways does the beginning of 2019 feel differently to the beginning of 2018?
“Tapping Happy Hat” Good will triumph over not good
5) On New Year’s Eve 2019, what do you hope to be looking back at with a sense of achievement?
Supporting my family and consolidating my competence in Welsh
Q: What was the most exciting thing to happen in 2018?
A: Two man-made objects have left our local ( and tiny) solar system carrying my imagination with them.

2 Likes

Blywddyn Newydd Dda I ch’di a teulu.

Nope…not a single one!

Going to try out not shaving and see if a beard suits me!

I have a trip planned to Tajikistan in September, so very much looking forward to that, but at some point I would like to go to the USA.

I can speak Welsh! Amazing what’s happened since February 2018!

That I made it past 61 years old!

Should I declutter or would I miss my bits and pieces too much?
A. Probably I should, but more likely I won’t get round to it!

4 Likes

No.

Our son, daughter-in-law, and grandson are moving to France very soon. I’m excited for them, but a little sad that we probably won’t get to see our grandson quite so frequently.

I know we’ll be travelling to the South of France!

Not really different.

Getting control of my weight and fitness (ha!).

Q: Why haven’t you decluttered to the extent that you need to?
A: Er…

3 Likes

Yes.

Working at Skanda Vale Hospice one week a month.

I probably do have the ways and means, but just too many responsibilities at home to go back to Thailand to see my nephew.

4) In which ways does the beginning of 2019 feel differently to the beginning of 2018?.

Then I was in a bit of a daze and culture shock from having been in Asia for several months.

Having done all the things I said I would do to fulfill the New Years Resolution.

Will I finish that large piece of embroidery I started a few days ago by the end of the year? Only if I don’t waste so my time on a particular computer game.

2 Likes

Healthy food, positive outlook, keep calm, be creative and take each day as it comes.

Hopefully getting my book published. :crossed_fingers:t2:

I’d love to take my kids to Lapland before Christmas to see ‘the real Sion Corn’, to see the Northern Lights and to go on a husky sleigh ride.

I’m stronger.

Hopefully having published a book, but I guess more importantly, having been the best mother I can be for my children.

2 Likes