1) Name five random yet interesting objects you can see from where you’re sitting.
A moody tapestry, ‘On the fells’, which I’ve recently purchased, a splayed copy of ‘Yn fflach y fellten’ thrown down in frustration, an inviting pot of hummus, a couple of carrots (lunch, with the hummus), and a black and white postcard of Zaraysk in Russia from Nastya.
2) What are you going to do to feed your soul this weekend?
Taking a friend to St Cybi’s Well in Llangybi. I’ve sold it as a walk (and there’s an Iron Age hill fort on the top of the hill), but I’ll be disappointed if my dodgy shoulder isn’t healed also.
3) What’s your favourite Welsh word and why?
Currently ‘bechingalw’, thanks to @siaronjames.
4) Tell us about something you’ve recently become really interested in, and tell us one interesting thing about it?
Llanalhaearn - it’s very hard to spell. But see also Catrin’s film, posted on the forum, about her family’s contribution to its co-operative.
5) If you had the means, what one self indulgent purchase do you believe would make another lockdown far more bearable for you?
A hot tub, with the other two Macheteers in it.