Pump am y Penwythnos / Friday Five 17/04/2020 5️⃣

Bore da! Hope you are all keeping well? Here are today’s offerings… :wink:

1) What was the last temptation you resisted successfully?

2) What would be the opening theme tune to the movie of your life?

3) What do you currently not have enough of, have too much of and have but want to exchange it for something different?

4) If you could add a room to your house, what would that be?

5) Name one thing you’ve done this week to make you feel relaxed? To make you feel connected? To make you feel energised?

6) Make up your own cryptic Friday Five question and answer it. :slight_smile:

Have a great weekend you lovely lot! :smiley:

Like Oscar Willde “I can resist everything except temptation” :grinning:
I think that Janacek’s Sinfonietta would match my personality - quiet and understated. :wink:
3) What do you currently not have enough of, have too much of and have but want to exchange it for something different?
Not enough tinned tomatoes; too much - Maureen would like to swap toilet rolls (we certainly haven’t and wouldn’t horde) for some dried chickpeas :astonished:
A fully equipped workshop.
5) Name one thing you’ve done this week to make you feel relaxed? To make you feel connected? To make you feel energised?
Relaxed: reading; Connected: Zoom/WhatsApp chats with family; Energised: nothing seems to work any more :frowning:
6) Make up your own cryptic Friday Five question and answer it.
Q: What’s the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything?
A: 6 x 9 = 42

I was just offered a beer.

We’re on the road to nowhere - the talking heads. I love this song and it would be quite fitting because a film of my life doesn’t really have a plot…

A) hugs with friends
B) hair on my head - need a haircut
C) good question

Gym - I’ve missed weights sessions

I meditate for 20mins a day
I send my 2 best mates uplifting songs - 1 a day
I ran my fastest ever 10km

The bar of chocolate that’s been in the fridge since Christmas. If I eat it my wife will know.

Lovely Day – Bill Withers

Not enough seeds for my allotment. Can’t get French beans and celeriac from anywhere.
I don’t have any surplus of anything at the moment apart from Bread flour which I am guarding closely.

Music recording studio

a. Slept in everyday – I am an early riser at 5.30 but not at the moment.

b. The clapping on Thursday is inspiring. Almost everyone in our road takes part and we clapped for a long time this week.

c. I set myself the task of reading the whole New Testament in 30 days. Very energising.

6) Make up your own cryptic Friday Five question and answer it.

What item would you like delivered to your door tomorrow morning?

Crate of quality Malbec wine.

Buying loo roll in tesco yesterday. It takes up too much room in the trolley that can be used for beer.

Staring at the Rude Boys - The Ruts.

Not enough Guitars. Too many children. Will swap one of the twins for another guitar. They are both well behaved and you can choose boy or girl. :thinking:

A recording studio. I used to have a small 8 track set up in the spare room but now have a large family so no spare room anymore. One day maybe if I swap one of the twins. :sweat_smile:

I have had some nice walks lately and saw a Kingfisher last week (I’ve only seen one once before in a hide in Cilgerran). 10 seconds of heaven. Also saw my first Swallows this week which always lifts the spirits considering the effort they make to return here.

**6) Make up your own cryptic Friday Five question And answer it.

If you had to be reincarnated as a bird. Which bird would choose to be and why.

I would choose a Cuckoo and let someone else do all the work.:rofl:

2 Likes