Pump am y Penwythnos / Friday Five 17/07/2020 5️⃣

Bore da bawb, I hope you are all keeping safe and well.

I haven’t done one of these for a while, so here goes…

1. How are you succeeding in making happy memories during this challenging time?

2. If I were to put you in charge of arranging a ‘we beat the pandemic’ party, for when it was all over, what would that party look like?

3. I’m really missing warm, dry weather at the moment. Share with me a song, a movie, a book, a drink and a dish that reminds you of long, warm summer days.

4. Share with us something joyful which either recently happened to you, or will happen to you soon.

5. Make up any kind of Friday five question and answer it.

How are you succeeding in making happy memories during this challenging time?
I’m not … I’m still working as usual so my life hasn’t changed much. I’m trying to spend as much time with the kids as possible but I always did that anyway. More walks, more books, more games … and more arguments. :joy:

If I were to put you in charge of arranging a ‘we beat the pandemic’ party, for when it was all over, what would that party look like?
It would like like a lot of people standing around in your back garden with a cool drink in their hand chatting to anyone and everyone. :grinning:

I’m really missing warm, dry weather at the moment. Share with me a song, a movie, a book, a drink and a dish that reminds you of long, warm summer days.
A song - Afternoons and Coffeespoons.
A movie - Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.
A book - Anything Terry Prattchet.
A dring - Water with flavoured electrolytes.
A dish - The salad they serve in the Disney water parks.

You didn’t say I needed an explanation. :wink:

Share with us something joyful which either recently happened to you, or will happen to you soon.
One more nightshift tonight then 4 off! That’s something I’m really looking forward to for now. :grinning:

Make up any kind of Friday five question and answer it.
For you to answer … When can we spend time in your back garden again?

2 Likes