Pump am y Penwythnos / Friday Five 27/11/2020 5️⃣

Diolch.

2 Likes

Apologies, @Isata - completely missed it, but for the record, also agree with what’s been said by you, @gruntius & @aran (and others!) upthread and elsewhere.

3 Likes

1) I believe in … God, justice, free speech.

2) I’m quite intolerant of …

Edited: warning given.

3) One of my worst fears is … a society run according to the wishes of those who shout loudest.

4) At the moment I’m hoping for … the opportunity to do at least some of the things I’d intended to do when I retired, particularly travelling without a fixed timetable.

5) I’m really quite excited about … the roll-out of vaccines.

I believe in bees
I am quite intolerant of wasps *
One of my worst fears is no bees
At the moment I’m hoping for more buzz
I’m really quite excited about the birds and the bees

*I don’t mind them, to be honest, unless they sting me, which, to be honest, they never have.

2 Likes

I have a phobia about bees and wasps. At least it provides amusement to my friends when I can’t sit still until it’s gone. :sweat_smile:

General warning for everyone posting in this thread - we will under no circumstances accept posts that are clearly designed to create arguments.

Repeat instances will lead to bans. This forum has prided itself on friendliness and positivity for over ten years now, and while it has been several years since we need to implement a ban, that does not mean we have decided to let things slide.

This is a support forum for people who want to learn Welsh. It does real damage to that mission when people behave here as they do in other parts of the internet.

We will not accept it, we will not debate it, and we will ban further instances.

Thank you to everyone posting positively and in the usual friendly and polite manner.

8 Likes

And what a wonderful, friendly supportive community this is, it’s been a huge part of getting me through this crazy year as well as the beautiful language we are sharing and learning together. This thread has been very uncomfortable, and although I’ve never felt the need to clarify this before, I want to mention that I love God and also absolutely believe that black lives matter! x

7 Likes

I’m sorry you should ever find it necessary to say this, Isata. It ought to be completely and utterly self-evident. But of course it isn’t and never has been. Maybe one day it will be. We can hope. And work for that end.

3 Likes