Pump am y Penwythnos / Friday Five 5️⃣

Sorry for being late today! Busy day! :blush:

So this week I’ve a Dickens theme…

1) If you were to be visited by the ghost of Christmas past, what would you expect him to show you?

2) Who would you like to see visited by all the ghosts of Christmas in the hope it would change their ways?

3) What would you hope to be shown by the ghost of Christmas future?

4) Who would you buy the biggest goose for?

5) Make up your own Dickens question and answer it. n and answer itn question and answer it.

1) If you were to be visited by the ghost of Christmas past, what would you expect him to show you?
The Linguaphone course I bought 42 years ago. And I am still here!!!

2) Who would you like to see visited by all the ghosts of Christmas in the hope it would change their ways?
Each and everyone one of us.

One million Welsh speakers and me amongst them.

I wouldn’t buy a dead one but wouldn’t mind putting an angry live one in a room with some notable politicians.

5) Make up your own Dickens question and answer it.
Why did Dickens call it a Christmas Carol?
“Dickens called his story A Christmas Carol because he expected the story to be repeated and shared and to bring people together just as the singing of Christmas carols spread joy and brought families together each season. His carol was a song of praise of the Christmas season and of the redemption of Ebenezer Scrooge”. Sorry, straight out of Wiki, explains Q2.

5 Likes

That time in that nightclub in Faliraki in 1994.

The entire government.

My healthy, happy, grown up children.

Caernarfon Food Bank, then let them decide.