Question from Elizabeth on 6 month course

4 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks so much Siaron. I’ve not been learning long so didn’t understand some of what you said but I’m so excited that I understood a lot! So exciting! Thank you for taking the time to not only respond but to record and post your response too. Diolch yn fawr iawn. X

4 Likes

6 Likes

Hi Sue. Thanks so much for recording an answer to my question. You sounded like you are doing the southern welsh ssiw course? Me too. Thanks so much for your time.xx

1 Like

Yes, @daveyeg. You have only to listen to the way we pronounce “Cymraeg”! I chose the southern course because my grandparents were from the south. It’s good practice for me too. I expect that you will need to answer a question soon. There are plenty to choose from already.
Sue

2 Likes

Here’s my answer

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Diolch Iain!

Thanks David!

1 Like

Hi @jackolusgallowaymcta. Diolch am yr ateb. I think you said you’ve been learning since November and I’m not sure about the last bit but I think you said something like what about me? Sorry if that’s not right…listening is one major weakness of mine. But if I’m right…dw i wedi bod yn dysgu am biti tri mis nawr. Diolch eto!

1 Like