Really useful 'How to' stuff and other great posts

@Stella, no offence, I don’t want to bother but you maybe should revise “North V South” section of your index. Click on your link and see to which posts the link leads. You’ve linked some topics to the specific posts but at least one is of no particular use and I believe it wasn’t the one you wanted to link to. If you would like to link the whole thread you have to go up top the topic and link the first post of it and if you want to link just a specific post you’d link the one which is useful. the links to the specific topics are those beneath the posts and not those at the top.

The example is What to learn North or South where you’ve linked to @pollypolly’s answer (just like I did in provided link) but I presume you actually wanted to link the post above or maybe the whole thread. One could scroll up and read, I agree, but still.

If I’m wrong in what you really wanted, just ignore this message or let me know.

2 Likes

Yes, you’re right. Fixed it.

2 Likes

Here’s something that might be useful to add. There is a Welsh Language App Directory website aiming to increase people’s use of apps in Welsh.

4 Likes

@stella this one @Deborah-SSi posted is for you to add.

1 Like

Update:
Added links to a Welsh Language App directory (thanks to Dee) and Welsh pronunciation dictionary

1 Like

The only problem, as Aran pointed out, is that they haven’t got our SSiW app there in their list … at least they didn’t when I looked. It will be interesting to see if they add it now they’ve been made aware of it!

EDIT: Actually, the SSiW app is there and there are lots of others so a great place to have a browse through the different categories.

3 Likes

Added the online spellchecker which had been kindly suggested by @sandrahulland

1 Like

@stella I knew I had seen in the past a webpage for subscribing to the print version of Golwg and related magazines, but I was tearing my hair out trying to find it from the Golwg360 site itself.

In the end, I resorted to Google, and eventually found it:

(I guess this could go under “Reading - Magazines”?)

I still don’t know how you find that page from http://golwg360.cymru but I assume there must be a way if you know the site better.

1 Like

Oh, thank you very much, I’ll add it now, this will be most helpful to the UK-based learners.