Repetition, repetition, repetition...aayannoo

Whats are the thoughts about repetition in the method? It feels good to to the Challenge again after you did it first time, it does not hurt that bad. Or perhaps the hurting part makes the synapses connect better.
I’ve been thinking of doing 5 challenges and then start again with number 1 and then come back to challenge 5. Then continue on 6…
I do not know.
What is your opinion?

Yes, this - repeating individual sessions is only something I’d recommend if you need the emotional boost of evidence that you’re learning. For the fastest possible approach, I’d recommend going the whole way through a level (what language are you doing?) and then revisiting 1, 5, 10 and so on to see if there’s any real need to go back. If you find there’s not, then just revisit the last challenge of a level once every couple of months… :slight_smile:

Language? The answer is in the aayannoo :slight_smile:

It is Manx.

1 Like

Ah, there’s one I can answer from direct personal experience!..:slight_smile:

So far, I’ve done the first 18 in one run, and then revisited (going backwards) 18, 17, 16, 15 and 14.

My current plan is to wait until the next batch of lessons are published, and not do any further revision in the meantime… although I’m sure if I went back right to the beginning I’d fine tune some extra bits and pieces, I’m also sure that fine tuning will happen as I push on through more new material and get into more conversations… :slight_smile:

1 Like