Returning to SSi after a year

Annwyl bawb / Dear all,

Some of you I know so very well, some of you I’ve yet to say hello to, but all of you are part of this wonderful community which I’ve missed so very much over the last year.

A year ago I decided to take time out to heal and recharge my batteries. It’s been an important year. An eventful one, an essential one. But now I’m feeling both relieved and excited to be returning back to what feels like home.

For those whom I don’t know, I’m Catrin. I’m @aran’s wife and the female voice of the northern Welsh course. I used to frequent the forum daily, used to run the Friday Five thread amongst other frivolous things. I wrote the weekly email for a while, organised a few Bootcamps, Eisteddfod get togethers and the SSi Birthday parties.

I’ll be popping my head in to say hello/browse/post every day from now on and I look forward very much to getting to know you all (again). :blush:

27 Likes

Croeso nôl! :heart:

2 Likes

Diolch Siaron! :heart:

1 Like

Hwre! :heart:

2 Likes

Croeso nôl Catrin!

2 Likes

Croeso nôl, Catrin. Dw i’n hapus iawn dy weld ti ar y fforwm eto. Dwi wedi bod meddwl amdana ti. :heart:

Welcome back, Catrin, I’m delighted to see you back on the forum sgain. I’ve been thinking about you.

2 Likes

It’s wonderful to see you back on the forum :hearts:

You’re inspiring me to try and dig out the time to be back here a bit more often :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Croeso nôl.

2 Likes