Rownd a Rownd

And this …

https://twitter.com/rowndgif

1 Like

Now that’s a rum 'un!

The young lady who used to share with Llio, and who worked in Tŷ Pizza (and had a bit of a thing for Barry, but he didn’t realise until too late…) tweets…unfortunately, I have forgotten both the character name and the actor’s name and her Twitter handle … (not much use, I know … :slight_smile: )

I do remember that she was Gooooorgeous!</little britain voice> :slight_smile:

Hey, each to their own. :blush:

I remember her from a kid’s program about a policeman and stuff that happens in the village. Something like Cei Bach maybe?

Edited to confirm it was indeed Cei Bach. :blush:

:laughing:

:slight_smile: I had a quick look at Cei Bach, and saw the person I meant, but couldn’t see a cast list … gwgl to the rescue…

Sioned Wyn, playing Kim (Roberts) (Nice picture of her in that article).

And here is Kim, leaving Glanrafon (or at least Bangor…), and the cast…

I can’t find her Twitter feed at the moment, although I did once have a link to it.
(Found several others of the same name, but don’t think any of those is her).

Still haven’t found “Kim’s” Twitter feed (not the original one anyway, I don’t think…), but see what this gwd gurl is doing now:

Vlogging from NYC, where she and her hubby have gone to live.

Eat your heart out Barry boi!

Edit: Maybe this is the original Twitter feed after all:

https://twitter.com/sioned07

(Though not sure if she was using the handle “welshgirlwandering” when I first found it).

Gosh was all that really 3 years ago???

1 Like

Sadly, I don’t think this is the real Mistar Lloyd…just a fan with a sense of humour.

(Not tweeted for a while, unfortunately):

https://twitter.com/MistarLloyd

1 Like

And along those lines, a fake account for Philip Parry

https://twitter.com/PhillSiop

which has not tweeted for even longer.

I remember that train station, and that platform!

(And Barry had a lot more hair then. Reminds me of a gif I saw in - I think - “Carys” 's Twitter account where they filmed him getting shaved.)

1 Like

Do not tweet or twit or twitter, so have not looked at above. The lass on Cei Bach is very sweet. The one who made me smile was Prys Pleesmon when he appeared in Casualty!
Now
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
Left behind hoodlwm in loft, not knowing what has transpired between Barry and the Bosses… what will he do? To whom? Ouch… very nasty possibilities.

1 Like

Indeed, just who will be the target (or what) the correct target or mistaken identity?

And Carys has already refused to spend a night in the old place ever again – what will encountering Mr(?) Mysterious do to her feelings about the new place?

And who might that be?

Well, I was just so relieved that he came down when Barry was there, not Carys and the baban bach!
Dani is an idiot to refuse to admit her current limitations.
As for Sian’s friend - my dad had a next door neighbour who was a Police Superintendent. He made my step-mother’s parking fine vanish, then a speeding fine! I was furious! My dad didn’t catch on, surely I didn’t want her to have a Record? I tried to explain that she deserved the fines and should pay! If those cops ‘vanish’ that fine, what do those kids learn? That it’s who you know that matters, not what you do! Terrible!

1 Like

I noticed we weren’t allowed to see his face (for the time being).

And Barry didn’t hit him, or vice-versa. So I wonder what is actually going on.

I don’t know anything about real life police procedure, but can they really make them disappear once it’s turned into a fine? Surely at that stage, it’s up to the courts, not the police?
(I can imagine charges disappearing before it gets to the fine stage).

1 Like

Spoilwr…

Dw i’n gwbod pwy sy’n 'no…(dw i’n meddwl…).

S
P
O
I
L
W
R
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

Dim ond guess-type-spoiler meindia…

and based only on how I know the scriptwriters like to play with our minds
well, it’s got to be Gareth, nac ydy?

Meddwl am y gwallt, er engraifft…

…we’ve been persuaded that it’s the “Liverpool bois” - classic RaR misdirection …

Too big! Too burly! I thought of him too, but dismissed the idea. I don’t believe they can get away with making him look like that!
re-disappearing charges, I think, back when, there were no ‘license points’ involved, so things have changed. I can only say she broke the law and he made sure she didn’t pay. I got the impression Sian;s colleague was able to do the same, but I know nothing of the hidden powers of naughty police!

'WANNWYL :astonished: am cliffhangar…

I tend to agree, but then thats almost too easy. There are so many plot lines and tensions going on and since the season is winding down :sob:, who knows what the summer cliffhangar will be…

Nooooooooooooooooooo! Say it isn’t so! :cry:

I don’t think it’s Gareth - didn’t the social worker say that they didn’t know when he would be released, they were still working on his rehabilitation? And he’s not nearby, he’s really in Lerpwl? Unless he escaped, which seems unlikely, to me, anyway…

Burly? Don’t think we saw that much of the intruder, and Gareth has probably grown since we last saw him (when the fire happened). When he was in the office with Glenda, Terry and the social worker, he seemed a lot older, and they grow quickly at that age. I’m not sure if we saw him standing up.

It seems highly likely to me! :slight_smile: He’s fairly resourceful, when he wants to be. He could possibly have scrounged a lift with a lorry driver or something, or stolen the money for the train fare.
But what does he want in Glanrafon, I wonder?

1 Like