Rownd a Rownd

I thought it was his! And Rhys is in with John and twins. So? Poor dabs need a roof! Dani will just have to run to Dadi!! Wyn surely will not really dare to practice GBH on David? And Wyn owns houses - he could give one to his little idiot of a self-centred daughter, who he has encouraged to believe the world revolves around what she wants! Solipsistic indeed!

Yes, good on him for finally ā€œcoming cleanā€.

It wasnā€™t a good time, but thereā€™s probably never a good time for that.

And while Michelle did a lot of jumping to conclusions and telling everyone as if it was a fait accompli, I thought that it reminded of the many other times where Dani decided something for the two of them (a trip to Manchester [I think it was] a while ago, the Bali thing, etc.).

(Though on the other hand, she hardly ever gives David a hard time about having to leave for work.)

An unexpected turn of events indeed, and I wonder how itā€™ll turn out!

(Also, anyone taking bets for how long before Mathewā€™s new toy ends up in a ditch or something and he still has to keep up with the payments even without a car to show for it?)

Two minds with but a single thought!

2 Likes

I asked on the RaR Facebook page, and they replied!

Comments
Rownd a Rownd
Rownd a Rownd Helo Michael! Ydy, mae Gwenno yn ferch i Angharad Llwyd go iawn ond tydi Magi John ddim yn perthyn i Lowri na Kevin :+1:

So, I was right about Sophieā€™s daughter, but not about Lowri and Kelvinā€™s daughter.

Good of them to reply. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

A
L
E
R
T
Not sure what to say. No real leaps forward. What can Arthur expect of his latest scam? In this era of social media, does he really think he can secretly enter baban bach for competition? Why as a girl? If Tom won, surly the paper will come along with photographers and want to meet Mam and dad?
Is Dani not really scared of being seen as unable to attract a ā€˜proper manā€™? She is totally unrealistic! Well, letā€™s see how all and Megan proceed!

1 Like

ā€¦Because a couple of episodes ago, he looked through all the past winners and saw that there were many more girls than boys ā€“ he obviously reckons heā€™s in with a better chance with Tina than with Tom!

2 Likes

I saw him looking, but did not take in that detail! Diolch!
By the way, Llio had to find someone to look after Tom because Matthew called her to the school - but I thought Matthew was off in pretty red car with Sophie??? What did I miss?

1 Like

The suspension of reality in time :wink:

Cheers J.P.

2 Likes

I think Barry will do him physical harm this time.

For all her cunning, Meganā€™s clearly not a quick thinker. When confronted by Ken, she could easily have invented a friend who was giving her a lift (who hadnā€™t arrived yet, but would do soon, so no need for Ken to hang aroundā€¦). Or she could have invented some shopping to do in Bangor (admittedly not so easy with a case in tow).

1 Like

I hope not. Iā€™m quite fond of Barry and donā€™t want to see him yn y carchar (in prison) for assault. Arthur deserves his comeuppance, mind!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

A
L
E
R
T

Oh dear! Innocence is rewarded with a nasty punch, Dani is cosseted and cwtched and still beng a self-centred madam. She isnā€™t the first person to get a gentle ā€œsorry, we are wrong for each other!ā€ She knows he didnā€™t propose to her and never accepted her proposal. She doesnā€™t like the situation, so wallows in grief and leftā€™s Mam look after her and Meicel dispense injustice! How old is she? Six?
Meanwhile, Arthur sends off a not-particularly pretty pic of Tom and if it wins, thatā€™ll be totally unbeievable! Also, Sophie is yet another in the bitch group! All in one small place - itā€™s giving Gogledd Cymru a bad name!

Iā€™m wondering now, who, if anyone, will go to Bali?

Maybe David should take Rhys (y creadur!).

Or Dani could go with Jac ā€¦

2 Likes

Gyda llaw, when Llio got the phone call from Matthew the other day, I thought he was asking her for a lift home, because heā€™d driven his new sports car into a ditchā€¦as predicted by you @henddraig! :slight_smile:
The true explanation for the call was fairly boring after that!

3 Likes

Gyda llaw eto, I found it fun the way that Llio used the southern (Wenglish?) phrase ā€œgwd boiā€ when talking to Matthew in the last episode. Iā€™ve come across this expression quite a few times before, but that was the first time Iā€™d noticed it on RaR.

Lots of South Wales idiom tonight!
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

A
L
E
R
T

Do you think Wyn is somehow ripping David off, trying to get him to sign something thatā€™ll end him up in court for Fraud or False Accounting or some such? After all, he isnā€™t concentrating properly!

1 Like

Yes, I wondered, but this allows for some interesting Wyn/David/Dani plot tensions in the future if Wyn is indeed being entirely professional about the business relationship.

I like this one - my phrase of the week!

2 Likes

Heddiw
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

ALert

I do not know if I have seen Dewi. Where is he studying? Thinks - has he been sent down?
NB Clever Iris neu Carys!

He was a regular until the mass exodus of young people who had just done their A levels. This included Hari (foster daughter of Terry and glenda), and Dyfan (wide boy on the make, most recently with car parts). Dyfan impregnated Hari on a one-night drunken stand. She couldnā€™t really bear him, but after he proved to be a hands-on caring dad (generally showing a much nicer side of him than weā€™d got used to) she sort of came round to his being part of her and the babiā€™s life. She had a place at Durham Uni, and he managed to wangle his way in there as well (having originally been down for somewhere else).

I donā€™t remember if we found out where Dewi went. Yes, I wonder if he has been sent down?
I wonder what you have to do nowadays to get sent down

Yndy! I wasnā€™t totally clear whether Barry knew the full story or not.

2 Likes

It used to be acts of gross indecency or cheating in exams. Now? Drug dealing? Dealing in stolen car parts?

Re: Barry, I definitely thought that the whole point was that hs didnā€™t know the whole story!!

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve heard of him before, either, and I had been wondering who this Dewi was who was talking Philipā€™s ear off.

His son, then, is he? That makes three, with Sion and Mathew?

What does ā€œsent downā€ mean? Itā€™s not a phrase Iā€™m familiar with.