Rownd a Rownd

I imagine John paid for the garage with money not mentioned in divorce settlement with Mags. That’s all i can think of.

2 Likes

That would be my guess too. In fact I’d kind of assumed that John was the owner, and Rhys was just managing it for him.

2 Likes

I assumed so too before - I might have misunderstood when he said that Rhys had bought it.

Oh no, you probably got it right. I haven’t been catching all the details lately. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m still reeling from all these Gog accents! There is a lot that passes me by! Getting used to them though. :relaxed:

1 Like

They are a bit raw, aren’t they. But they actually prove that Aran’s and Catrin’s version of SSiW is pretty close to Welsh in the northern wild. Only thing is on RaR it’s about 3 times as fast with no breaks between words (at least for some of the characters).

1 Like

I still think Meical and Terry are trying to prove some sort of missing link between Gog & Scouse. Without subtitles I’m frankly guessing! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My ears don’t think it’s missing at all! Does that make it a Scog accent?:wink:

1 Like

Or gows?

2 Likes

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Well, Arthur doesn’t care about anyone except his own comfort with Iris. Wny am i not surprised?
I think i am beginning to like Dylan. Supermam may be inaccurate but it sure comforted Owain.,
Jac? Sorry he is going. Siân? Poor dab.
Oh and i have been wonderiing where they film the school and also Gwaith/ Cartref

1 Like

Tells you here (if it’s still up to date):

I wonder what Wyn was up to with Mags?

Jac: So, I was wrong in a way, in that I predicted he wouldn’t come back at all.

Now he’s back, but only to serve out his notice.

However, I have a theory that something is going to happen to make him stay.
This is pure speculation on my part.

Irony! The one thing we knew nasty Mam Mags hadn’t done is what everyone thinks proof of her nastiness! Will the truth come out? I’m sure it will, maybe sooner rather than later if the thief’s conscience is pricking already.!
Oh, and I loved Arthur with added sludge! I really do not like that character and he deserves all the come-uoance he can be given!

1 Like

I think there was significance in Jac’s “well, I’ve got nothing to stay for here have I…?”

1 Like

I thought so, too, and by the look on Dani’s face, so did she!

I was reminded of the situation at the posh hotel where she said to him something along the lines of, “and no more of this kissing nonsense”.

Indeed! Also shows that once you’ve lost people’s trust, it’s hard to get them to believe you even when you are being honest.

1 Like

I suspect that Michelle actually hates herself at this moment. Like the time she was stuffing down (stolen I think) chocolates…she really wasn’t enjoying them I don’t think.

1 Like

I agree; she didn’t look at all happy when she saw how her family talked about someone who would dare to steal a charity box and what they thought about such a person.

Spoiler Dydd Mawrth 08.05.2015

O diar! I didn’t quite see that coming…not like that, anyway.

Mind you, given that Michelle and Wyn have “history”, she might wangle the job back somehow (much to the disgust of Iolo, probably). I assume that will go all round the village now, and Michelle’s name will be mud. Perhaps they’ll go back to Australia? (Although they had blotted their copybook there in some way I couldn’t quite understand).

1 Like

I didn’t know they had been in Oz! But what annoys me is that Mags/Delyth will now crow and probably demand compensation for unfounded accusations! Rhys will feel horribly guilty. Erin will be defensive… it seemed so obvious, you can’t blame me…! Will will be telling her off and there will be nasty Mam, smirking! Grr! :imp:
How did Arthur manage to send his Y fronts down the drain? Ohh… a thought… a joyous thought… scratch card wins whatever the absolutely maximum prize is! THAT would serve Arthur right! :wink:

1 Like

Well…

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Let’s see. Michelle broken? I can’t quite believe it. We’ll see. Wyn daft enough to let Mags/Delyth twist him round her sexy smirk? Somehow I find that hard to believe too.
Will Dani risk smiling at Jac? I sort of hope so.
And Philip’s search for love? Oh dear, i suspect he is just too trusting for his own good! Again, we’ll see.

1 Like