Royal Mint Welsh Tour - Menter BGTM

Shwmae

Menter Iaith Blaenau Gwent, Torfaen and Mynwy have a trip coming up at the end of this month on the Thursday (30/01) to the Royal Mint Experience in Llantrisant. The tour will explore the history of the Royal mint, how the coins are made, photo opportunities and more!

The tour itself will be through the Medium of Welsh by one of the tor guides of the Royal Mint. The tour lasts approximately 45 minutes and there is a self guided exhibition which lasts around 1/1.5 hours.

The trip cost’s £10 pp which covers the entrance and bus fee If you are interested in coming on the trip, please contact Menter BGTM by either emailing: post@menterbgtm.cymru or through telephone 01495 755861. Booking is essential for this trip. The information regarding bus pickup points are on the poster below this message. Please feel free to pass the poster on to anyone this trip may interest.

Diolch yn fawr!!

Josh

Shwmae

Just a reminder that this trip is next week. A great opportunity to have a Welsh language guided tour around the royal mint experience and practise your Cymraeg with other friendly people. Cost is £10pp which covers a seat on the bus and a ticket to the experience. If you’re interested in attending, please contact either by email or phone:

post@menterbgtm.cymru / 01495 755861

Diolch :slight_smile:

I’ll pop this in the weekly email next Tuesday! :slight_smile:

I live 3 miles from the Royal Mint. I’ve never done the experience but it’s supposed to be very good.