Saith Seren, Wrecsam

I watched so eagerly on Heno, but it was at the beginning and before any of what you described! I never saw you, @gruntius, and I do know, if you’d been in camera range, I’d have known your beard - unless.- you haven’t shaved it have you??? Please say not!!
Maybe there will be a lot more on Dal Ati. Heno starts at 7.00 and I suspect the bit from Saith Seren was in the first quarter hour!
I want to see the pickle-jar-tug, who else was competing with @Pete2? Did any of you take pics??

Here’s my back on heno!

As for the jar of pickled onions…the old mr muscle ads spring to mind.

1 Like

Wel, diolch, ond… which back is your back???

Third from right. Grey sweatshirt.

1 Like

Autograph please Pete2 :wink:
Did anyone else spot Aran on Heno a couple of weeks ago ?

Wait till dal ati on sunday @gruntius is interviewed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wowee!! Will set it to record!! Diolch, @Pete2 for the info!! Will we get to see the tug of war or/and your front???

Definitely no to the task of getting a lid off a jar of pickled onions.

But maybe…i seemed to spend a lot of time at the bar!

You amaze me! :laughing: :sunny:

1 Like

Already suffering retrospective Hiraeth for the party, having been unable to attend as a family member was unwell. But delighted that everyone else seems to have had a good time. Definitely coming next year … :smile:

1 Like

Well, I,watched and saw @gruntius for sure and @lynnbateman. Obviously lots more, but I could not put faces and names together. It looked like fun! Nobody could have thought dysgu Cymraeg was boring!
Yn dda iawn, pawb!

2 Likes

Just who is this handsome chap…oh and @gruntius

Fame at last…

8 Likes

Diolch yn fawr!

I haven’t seen it yet so I’m looking forward to it. I can say that I felt like a deer in the headlights but managed to think of loads of useful, interesting stuff … as soon as the interview finished. :astonished:

5 Likes

Wel chwarae teg, o’n i’n meddwl bo’ chdi’n grêt i drio gwneud o. Doedd gen i ddim digon o hyder a dylet ti deimlo’n falch ohonot ti dy hun.

Wrth gwrs, “pwysig” oedd y gair gorau! :wink:

Well fair play, I think that you’re great to try to do it. I did not have enough confidence and you should feel proud of yourself.

Of course, “important” was the best word.

3 Likes

I thought you were brilliant and definitely not boring! How much does your beard grow each year? It is glorious! :grinning:

To be honest @Pete2, pride doesn’t come into it anymore, I just say “bugger it” and throw myself in. Without going into “oh woe is me” details I can talk to anyone in Welsh, it’s like I hide behind the language.

2 Likes

Well, it’s about 14 at the moment. And thank you btw. :blush:

Well its still impressive!

I’m afraid this afternoon i have regressed like a schoolboy with a dictionary.

Using memrise i came across “crombil”. I’m afraid i of course came up with, “Dwi angen mynd i’r tŷ bach. Mae fy grombil yn llawn.”

Its sad but true that i am still amused by toilet phrases!

1 Like

@Pete2
It fits, not with your actual age, but with your naughty little draig ifanc!

1 Like