Second hand books up for sale / giveaway here! 📚

Anyone fancy these? :slight_smile: You’d just need to cover postage and make a small contribution to my book habit! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes please Cetra

1 Like

That’s great John! :slight_smile: I’ll send you a private message :slight_smile:
I’ve also got similar guides up for grabs for the Lake District, Skye and the Hebrides and Chamonix :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone fancy this one for the price of postage and a very small contribution to my book habit?! :slight_smile:

Here’s a ripping adventure from Bethan Gwanas! Aimed at teenagers this book makes an excellent bridge between books for learners and proper grown up books. Anyone fancy it for the price of postage and a very small contribution to my book habit?!

1 Like

I’ll have it if it’s still available, please? @Cetra

1 Like

It all yours @caroline-18! :slight_smile:

American Interior is still available.

I have this book as part of the “Mellt” set but not read any of them yet. I really need to read more and buy less. :joy:

Nooooo, you just need to read more! :joy:

There’re not enough hours in the day. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve had a rainy day clear out and these are up for grabs! The Mihangel Morgan one is for confident readers, the rest are suitable for beginners and intermediate :slight_smile: Grab yourself a bargain for some reading practice during the long dark evenings ahead! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooo - would love the Manon Steffan Ros one, and also American Interior if possible?
Let me know how to send you money to cover the cost and post? Diolch, Tom.

1 Like

Nice choices! :slight_smile: I’ll send you a private message! :slight_smile:

Hi, i am interested in your books if they are still available. I live in Nefyn, Gwynedd

Not many left now - just Mihangel Morgan and Bet Jones! :slight_smile:

Oh go on, I’ll take Mihangel Morgan…

1 Like

I’ll pop it in the post tomorrow! :slight_smile:

My books have all been taken now, sorry.

I’ve got 3 books up for grabs which were all donated by a colleague.
I haven’t read them so can’t tell you much other than the blurb on the back, but these are not aimed at learners, so you’d need to be a more confident reader.
I’ll post for free but only to the UK (sorry everyone elswhere) or if you’re in the Caernarfon area you’re welcome to pop round to collect (in which case you may even get a panad!).

image image

Yes please @siaronjames!! :slight_smile: Can’t resist books in Welsh! :slight_smile: