Second hand books up for sale / giveaway here! 📚

Which one (ones?) do you want Cetra?

May I have Môr a Mynydd and Ynys Fadog if possible please :slight_smile:

You certainly can :slight_smile:
Can you PM me your address?

1 Like

Will do, and thank you very much!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve just had to clear some more space on my bookshelf! I’ve finished with all these if anyone fancies some summer reading!! You just need to cover the cost of postage and make a small contribution towards my book habit! :rofl: Or swop!

1 Like

This week’s newsletter is full already, but if there are any left by next week, I’ll pop a note in there for you @Cetra. What a bargain!

1 Like

Thanks Deborah! :slight_smile:

All the books have gone now! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Llyfrau am ddim
The first in the top row is a book of sermons. The first two in the second row are novels.

2 Likes

I would take Sgwp! where are you based?

wow! which you recommend and where are you based?

The books I posted about have all gone now. But keep your eye out - the rate I get through books means there will probably be some more soon :sweat_smile:

Currently reading Sgŵp. It’s an excellent read!
If it’s not available now, there’ll be a copy available in a few weeks, after my hols :grinning:

1 Like

Not sure if this is the right place to post this (apologies if it isn’t), but I’ve recently finished a handful of Welsh books. If anyone is interested in adding one, or more, to their collection, please DM me - they’re going free to good homes :+1:

3 Likes

**Update! I’ve found a home for these books so this offer is no longer available! :+1:

Hi all! I have a small handful of books I’m offering free–offer is primarily for if you are in the US! I don’t mind shipping to the UK, but to be honest if you are there it would probably be cheaper to buy them all new rather than pay the shipping! :flushed: :wink:

Hit me up in the DMs if interested! :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have a spare copy of Ffenistri by Lois Arnold which I’m happy to pass along for free - you can either collect from me in East Bristol, or just cover the postage. It’s in good nick although there are some pencilled notes on one of the stories (not done by me!)

I found the book really useful and accessible - it has short stories and poems in three sections, Mynediad, Sylfaen and Canolradd, with vocabulary on each page and in a separate section at the back. If you’re interested please send me a private message. Thanks!

1 Like

Ydy’r llyfau yn fal ar gael? Diolch. Di

is this still going? would love to pick up off you

any still going? diolch

1 Like

Yes it is! You’re very welcome to it. I’ll send you a direct message.