Second hand books up for sale / giveaway here! 📚

They certainly are. All four are still available if any/all are of interest :grinning:

I’m afraid I’m really struggling to find your original post with what books there are. Are you based in cardiff or do i need to cover postage?

Ciara, I’m so sorry for the delay. I am in Aberdeen, so no chance of handing them over personally. I’m not sure what the next move is.

have you gone to the new thread which is just about books?

ciara-2

I have not been looking at the forum recently. Are you still interested?

Hey there, don’t worry I can just get it from the library instead. Thanks though!

UPDATE: this is no longer available - cheers

If anyone’s interested, I’ve got a copy of Stryd y Bont (by Manon Steffan Ros) that I’m happy to post. It’s a whodunnit for Mynediad learners and is quite short - personally it’s not my favourite Amdani offering so I’d rather pass it on to someone who’s more likely to practise with/enjoy it.

If you’re UK-based and OK with Royal Mail second-class postage, I’ll send it for free, but if you need it Recorded/Airmail, I’d like to have the postage covered (paypal).

Goodreads link is here: Stryd y Bont by Manon Steffan Ros

1 Like

I’ve had yet another clear out! Anyone fancy any of these for the cost of postage plus a small contribution to my book habit?! :grinning:

They’ve all gone now!

A selection of books up for grabs!
They’re second-hand, so there’s sometimes the odd scuff here and there, but they’re free to anyone who’d like one (or several).

Happy to send for free if based in the UK, but may have to ask for a contribution towards postage if abroad.

Oooo … could I get Ffenest and Sgwp please?

I’m based in the UK but am happy to wing you some cash for postage.

1 Like

Of course! They’re all yours :grinning:

Don’t worry about postage. I’ve got a load of old (non-barcoded) stamps, that expire at the end of the year, so you’re doing me a favour :smile:

I’ll send you a private message shortly.

For clarification, if anyone’s interested, Llyfr Glas Nebo, Mis yr Ŷd, O’r Llinell Biced and Arwyr Cymru, are still available.

1 Like

Hi @dannywithington ! Could I have Mis Yr Ŷd, please? :slight_smile:

Would you like to swop for any of these @dannywithington?
Or does anyone fancy any of these for the cost of postage and a small contribution to my book habit?! :grinning:

Blodyn Tatws and Yn Flach Y Fellten have gone, but the others are still available :slight_smile:

I’ve posted this in ‘Other Languages’, but am posting it here too for anyone who doesn’t see the Other Languages category.

Would anyone be interested in this book? It’s in Welsh (and a bit too advanced for Welsh beginners) and looks at comparisons between Welsh and Middle Cornish.

If anyone fancies it, I’m happy to post it anywhere within the UK free of charge.

Llawlyfr Cernyweg Canol by Henry Lewis ISBN 0 7083 0153 3 (1980 reprint)

Um. This sort of thing looks right up my street, I’m sorry to say… :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s yours if you want it Rich - just DM me your address and I’ll post it off to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s fab - thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bore da! :slight_smile:

Could I ask you kindly that if you have ever read and enjoyed any of Manon Steffan Ros’ novels :books: to contribute to this thread … ?