Septemberbootcamp

Please add me to the list. I can’t find details of venue etc Can you send me a link please Clare

1 Like

All about bootcamps
You should post your interest in September Bootcamp here. You can say just that you’re interested in the topic and this would be enough for now. @Iestyn will open booking page and announce it is opened when it’s time for it, so you have to follow the topic and as it’s first come first serve way to book, you’d have to be quick.

All except one bootcamp is in Tresaith so you’ll get the location, venue and all on the page under first link (All about bootcamp) I’ve posted. There are some pictures about the venue and Tresaith itself too.

How Tresaith looks like you can also see here.

If you’re interested in what participants experienced, you can find many topics of Tresaith bootcamps on the forum and read them of course.

I hope it helps.

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch Tatjana!

And yes, do register your interest Claire - it’s looking pretty popular already.

September usually is a popular bootcamp, and it’s a lovely time of year to visit Ceredigion: The summer press of tourists have disappeared, but we often have better weather at the end of September than August, and the Autumn is just starting to take hold.

2 Likes