Share our biggest discount ever and get LOADS of prizes :-)

May I add my name to the birthday list here? It’s mt birthday too and I want to learn Welsh , even though I now live in England .
As I heard about this from FB adds , I will nominate someone from the list Best wishes
Happy anyone adds me too
Mamgu Ogg. Aka Ros Causey

1 Like

Just signed up. Can’t wait to get started. :blush:
Emily Burrage

1 Like

If you haven’t found it yet (I had the same trouble originally!) - it is very easy to locate in the SSIW app. You can download it for free, and also the challenges once you have installed it in your phone.

Hope this helps you.

Have a beautiful day!

1 Like

Loving SSiW so far, thank you for the brilliant opportunity to learn the language. I did 2nd language Welsh in school, I’m learning so much more in these lessons than I ever was back then!

Diolch yn fawr iawn,

Gethin Griffiths

2 Likes

Hi Aran,
what a great idea! :slight_smile: Good luck and fingers crossed for lots of signups.

Kim Ritter

1 Like

Great idea and thanks!

2 Likes

Margaret Elin Jones. Told my friend Lucy about course who has signed up.

1 Like

3 weeks in and loving it!
If you live near Bangor area use my name and we will definitely have to meet up to practice!

Thank you to aran and the team for a fantastic course and all the encouragement from this forum.
Leanne Curtin

1 Like

Ceren Williams here. Please use my name if you want to join this fab offer

1 Like

Diolch Vicki Benedict for telling me about SSIW.Just signed up. X

2 Likes

My daughter has just moved to the Machynlleth area so I’ve told her to take advantage of this. I’ll nag her today to get signed up - I’ll even pay for her to do it!

3 Likes

Gwych
Jacqueline Brown

2 Likes

Nagging works. She’s signed up. Look out for Kate Bowerman.

3 Likes

Aimee Dobbie

1 Like