Share our biggest discount ever and get LOADS of prizes :-)

What a great idea!
Claire Moore here x

Diolch Aran :+1:t3::smile:

I love your company- singlehandedly bring Welsh to the masses! Diolch!
Ian Osullivan

3 Likes

Great idea, I shall go and pester a few people!

1 Like

Neil Scourfield

1 Like

Let us know in here the name you’ll be asking them to put in the ‘heard about it from’ field… :slight_smile:

And congratulations to Maria and Cai, our first referrers, currently in the lead for the ‘race to the Manic Street Preachers’ tickets… :star: :star2:

1 Like

My name is Jamie Evans!

I’ve got a work colleague I’ve been trying to coax to join SSIW for a while now… time to up my game.

2 Likes

Www, and Alex and John joining them on the leaderboard - the race for the Manics is hotting up… :star: :star2:

2 Likes

Take pity on me, just one kind person - I don’t use social media, so no chance of big prizes, but I could just aim at a CD…

Bronwen Lewis

Edit: Save your pity for someone more deserving of it now, and choose someone else, please!

3 Likes

Cool prices! Count me in: Anna Reindlova.

Although I don’t have many friends locally (and everyrone around is a native welsh speaker anyway), I will try at least on social media.

2 Likes

And onto the leaderboard already! :star2:

Face-to-face word of mouth is often much more powerful - just tell people what’s going on, and you might surprise yourself (and find people we’d never have reached through Facebook)… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Linda Jones here. Diolch Aran.
I also don’t use social media but I’ve been sneakily engaging my daughter by asking her to listen to my sentences etc so will up the 'encouragement ’ a bit!

2 Likes

Here’s to hoping we hit the warp speed/hyper-space/proton pill button!
Sean-O or Sean Ui Niall
With Twitter and Twt tags: @Y_Crwydryn & @Crwydro

2 Likes

Joanne Taylor, crazy cat lady here :cat:
I’ve been learning Welsh for almost 3 months, and this course is helping me achieve things I never thought possible! :blush:

2 Likes

I LOVE SSIW - count me in! Libby D

2 Likes

Rhiannon Elward, I have been recommending SSiW to everyone I know who wants to be a Welsh speaker. Will be keeping it up!

1 Like

Thank you all so much - great to have you aboard - and it’s really fantastic to have found even a temporary way to give back to all you wonderful people who spread the word… :slight_smile: :heart:

I believe you’ve cracked that one Bronwen - onwards and upwards! :wink:

2 Likes

Well, a big thank-you to whoever put my name down, but I think I’ll withdraw from the race now. There’s a very small risk that I might get 10 sign-ups and die of fright…

2 Likes