Share our biggest discount ever and get LOADS of prizes :-)

Best of luck with it…

Pam Birtill

1 Like

Angharad Lewis

1 Like

Jenny hoyle
Wow what a great idea!
Hope you get lots of sign ups

1 Like

Gemma Beese :wink:

1 Like

Anna Bowyer.

This is such a brilliant idea!! Hopefully there’ll be lots more Welsh speakers in the world as a result too!!

1 Like

Hannah Jones

1 Like

Brilliant idea, hope you get lots of new people signing up i siarad yn Cymraeg nawr.

1 Like

Danielle Davies

I’m halfway through the SSiW 6 month course and absolutely love it. So winning something like this would really take my Cymraeg up a notch. X

1 Like

Gareth Filer

Hopefully we will get lots of people signed up for this great course.

1 Like

Come on people!!!
If you work for the NHS/WAST, we owe it to our service users to be able to converse with them in their language of comfort.
(missed this as been without a phone for a few days)!

5 Likes

Chrissie greatrex

1 Like

Charley!

1 Like

How fantastic! I hope you get lots of new customers because it really is a brilliant course. I’m on week 6 (challenge 10) of my 6 month course and I’m finding it really does start to ‘sink in’. Loving it! :heart::black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

2 Likes

Joel Sommers. Y’all are amazing, Aran!

1 Like

I’d been wondering where you were… :wink:

Good idea to put a full name so that we don’t get confused by overlaps with people with the same name… :slight_smile:

Diolch, Joel! That’s really kind of you :slight_smile:

… moral of the story; don’t have your phone in your back pocket when you visit the tŷ bach! :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

I’m on challenge 17 and loving it! Diolch yn fawr! El Edwards.

Have already been telling people how much I’ve learned but will post again now.

1 Like

Nokia 2010 with flip-phone mod-case…moral of the story - don’t have it in your shirt pocket when doing the same. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Rosie Johns – I just signed up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: excited to start learning! Pick me if you’re based in Cardiff :wink:

4 Likes

From signing up straight into take part in the competition - that’s pretty awesome going! :star2:

2 Likes