Sir Fynwy / Monmouthshire meet ups

Shwmae

Menter Iaith BGTM are back hosting some events in the community. I’ll attach underneath a few posters for the events that include a walking trip around Llandegfedd reservoir and a lunchtime club in Usk. Booking is essential to come to the events and if you would like to attend, please email: joshua@menterbgtm.cymru to show an interest. Diolch :slight_smile:

Still time to book onto the Lunchtime Club in Usk. Please get in contact if you would like to reserve a space. Diolch

Shwmae all

We have a few walking trips planned for December. I’ve attached the posters underneath. Any questions, please let me know. Diolch :slight_smile:

I’ll be in Monmouth on Easter Monday 2023 - I don’t know if this group will be meeting (because of the bank holiday) but I plan to pop in anyway to see, so if anyone else in the Monmouth area is around and fancies a little sgwrs, you’d be welcome to join me! (I’ll wear my ‘Cymru’ t-shirt!)

1 Like

It was lovely to meet Paul and Pedr at Clwb Clonc last Monday. Such a pleasure to be able to sit and chat in Welsh for a whole hour in Monmouth, and great to hear that there’s normally more attend the group (when it isn’t a bank holiday!)

Paul kindly took a photo with my phone - my arms aren’t long enough to get everyone in the shot!

2 Likes