SSi Forum

Slack, Welsh Speaking Practice (WSP) - Event Listings

Yay! Go Monmouthshire! :1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal:

quiz%20hwntws

That’s where all the brains come from :star: @siaronjames

I’m sorry, but I have to set the record straight, I’m from North Wales near Ruthin, not Abergavenny.

Wps! Sorry @gareth-19 why did i think Abergavenny ?? :thinking:

https://facebook.com/events/s/cyfri-lawr-welsh-countdown-hos/1117793928591741/?ti=icl

Oh well - still, two East(ish) Wales brains then! I did wonder why someone from Abergavenny would be a Wrexham supporter! :smiley:

Every week on Welsh Speaking Practice…

Next Monday we have the one and only Dai Ashurst, or Dai Scaffalde as he’s called in Pobl y Cwm joining us on the Welsh Speaking Practice. It would be great if you could join Marcus on the Soap/TV hangout on Monday 6th of July at 7:30 pm, 19:30 GMT.

Emyr Wyn is a well know personality in Wales. As well as being an actor in Pobl y Cwm for a long time he’s also one of the main singers in the group ‘Mynediad am Ddim’.

This afternoon…

This Friday we have our first Noson Nostalgia Night with singer/songwriter and TV director Cleif Harpwood.
He’s the singer with H a’r Band who were known as Edward H Dafis in the 70s.
He also played the part of Osian in the first welsh musical ‘Nia Ben Aur’ in 1974.
Come and enjoy a lovely evening in his company this Friday at 7:30 pm. We also have a facebook event. WSP is working alongside Canolfan Soar Merthyr in bringing this to you…

Noson Lawen, this Friday, everybody welcome…

On Friday 24th ofJuly we’ll be launching our gardening online competitions with Adam Jones in a zoom gardening session. Why not come along all you gardening enthusiasts