Slack, Welsh Speaking Practice (WSP) - Event Listings

Wythnos yma ar Welsh Speaking Practice…

1 Like

Nos Lun nesa ar WSP…C3E652C0-40A2-4456-9E43-D5A6766441CF

Link to join the FARI LWYD event tonight at 19:30 GMT

A clip of last night’s zoom chat on Y Fari Lwyd, the singing comes at the end :musical_score::musical_score: https://youtube.com/watch?v=wBDmmgvy3Vg&feature=share

1 Like

Please come and support our talented SSiW members in this very special Noson Lawen this week…

:star:This will be link to join Launch Meeting - Zoom

3 Likes

This Thursday. A special Santes Dwynwen SESIWN CANU

A must for everyone who supports Welsh Rugby*
A question and answer session with commentator Huw Llywelyn Davies who had a great partnership with Ray Gravell on S4C. He’s covered five Lions Tours and 6 Nations Championships. Join us on Welsh Speaking Practice.

More details on his career Huw Llywelyn Davies ends international commentary - BBC Sport

Sesiwn Canu has a special guest tomorrow evening…
Dafydd will be performing two ( love) songs which were performed in the Can i Gymru competitions …

Link to join Noson Lawen this Friday… Launch Meeting - Zoom

2 Likes

This is on tonight for all Rugby Fans… David Davies is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Rygbi Undeb
Time: Feb 17, 2021 07:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 327 676 9019
Passcode: rhedeg17

*** New Time***

1 Like

Join #undeb-rygbi with David Davies

35F512DD-07D4-4A62-BB18-56BF6F66D8DA

If you’d like to take part in the Noson Lawen please contact @Hendrik. It’s always good fun, or why not just come and watch …

2 Likes

Helo pawb, our next Noson Lawen will be in two weeks, on April 16 at 7pm. If you are interested in performing, please get in touch with me (either on here or by email) Diolch! :notes:

1 Like

Hi, how do I join this welsh speaking practise group?
Thanks
Andrew

If you ask for an invitation to Slack WSP from admin@saysomethingin.com , they’ll sort it for you.

1 Like

Thank you Siaron, that was quick

2 Likes

Do you live in or near Cardiff?