[Sold Out] 2017 September Bootcamp Tresaith. Sept 23-30

I have a couple of sleeping bags I could bring if that works. Not as good as duvets though…

2 Likes

I’m flying to London and from there I’m taking a coach to Aber. On the day after I’m taking the T5 to Banc y Dyffryn, that’s as close as I can get to Tresaith.

Btw, how was your journey? Did everything go well?

That’s perfect. Diolch yn fawr iawn :slight_smile:

Everything went fine, I got here a couple of days late and I’m having the time that everyone promised I would have… lovely people eager to help and patient while you butcher the language… :). I’ll pm you my number… I/we can pick you up whenever get there to Banc y Dyffryn. Is anyone coming from Aber?

2 Likes

Croeso

1 Like

That’s so nice of you, diolch o’r galon!

I should be able to bring one or maybe two spare duvets and covers - I will check the place where they are all stuffed tomorrow and post back what I have - I guess we will need a sheet too.

Kate

1 Like

I’d love to try Scrabble yn Gymraeg. I have been looking at what games I could bring which don’t have any English on the pieces, eg Carcasonne, Labyrinth and Dixit. But I’m not sure my welsh would be up for explaining the rules, even if I remember them!

I’m bringing my Scrabble yn Cymraeg for definite!

1 Like

there’s always things like consequences yn Cymraeg tho I think charades might be a bit ambitious!

1 Like

Five rounds miming where the answer is always Pobl y Cwm?

3 Likes

:slight_smile: (Love this one…) :slight_smile:

Those of you coming from overseas that need duvets, just let @Iestyn know and the Centre where we stay can lend people duvets and sheets.

1 Like

I have a feeling that I will be doing a fair bit of miming to communicate without more charades in the evening, but we’ll see!

2 Likes

Lucky you! That was my hardest part. I couldn’t get what one would like to tell me … :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Guys.

Perhaps one for the organisers. Are visitors allowed if we promise to only speak Welsh?

I know a couple of campers already this time around - and with Tresaith only a quick 32 miles down the road (Hey, when you live in Ceredigion everything is 30 miles away, and yet it feels close)

6 Likes

Aw heck, come on down Nicky!

3 Likes

Hey team, apologies for being late to party but will see you all tomorrow. I’m driving up from Cardiff way. Shout if you need anything? Bedding/towels/lifts/food items etc. Happy to help where I can. X

2 Likes

So @Deborah-SSi tells me I need to make clear that I don’t have duvet… and the closer we get to the day the less I want to be cold. :). @Iestyn have you counted me in with those who need stuff?

1 Like

@iestyn me too plîs

1 Like