*Sold Out!* Bwtcamp 21-28 April 2018!

Hello bootcampers :slight_smile:
I’ve definitely kept up talking more welsh to Gary and the children and I am thinking more in Welsh. When we went to my mums yesterday for dinner I was speaking English to her but mixing lots of Welsh words and phrases in without even noticing until I saw Gary laughing to himself :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’ve got a copy of that somewhere. I think I downloaded it off MySpace back in the age of the dinosaurs. :smile:

2 Likes

MySpace, wow forgot that site existed. If it’s the same song we performed it at ysgol bro teifi during bwtcamp. Great fun.

Very very tired here, too

1 Like

I can imagine. How wonderful!

1 Like

Sounds excellent. Was so grêt to meet you all.

2 Likes

Bois Bach a Jiw jiw!

What a week.

Diolch yn fawr iawn to everyone for everything. I am so chuffed with how well you all did. I just wish I could find the weblink to watch the recordings of the reality TV show…

BTW, I had an email from the headteacher at Bro Teifi school congratulating you all on the standard of your Welsh and of the entertainment that you brought to the Brethyn Cartref night. You are all genuinely inspiring!

Iestyn

9 Likes

Forgot to say diolch yn fawr iawn to you and Dee for everything. Wow! What and amazing week. Actually started properly thinking in Welsh.

4 Likes

It was so nice to meet all of you, I had such a wonderful time, really stretched myself, and left with a renewed enthusiasm for Welsh, so thanks for making it such a great week for me :).
And massive thanks of course Iestyn and Dee for putting in all the hard work organising and running the week, much appreciated :).

5 Likes

Thank you to Iestyn, Dee, Cat and the children, and all the bwtcampwr of course. I’m sure I learnt something from each and every one of you. I feel like my level has taken a step up. I can understand more spoken and written Welsh, and I’m more confident with speaking too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Clearly I totally failed to grasp the rules of this game. I thought that by registering an interest I’d be asked to pay and would be on the course . Looks like that was just to get to the starting line for the sprint to the registration process. I’ll have my esgidiau rhedeg ready for the next one!

You realize you have posted this in the thread for 2018, not for a possible bootcamp still coming up, right?

1 Like

No, i didn’t. Thanks for pointing that out though. Maybe it’s the Christmas cheer that’s confused me. Doh!