[SOLD OUT] SSiW's BIG 10th Birthday Party

Oh, wow, thanks for the offer! I should be at Manchester Airport by 9.15, but can always wait if you don’t want to get up that early (I wouldn’t want to get up that early).

But yeah, let’s see if there’s someone who wouldn’t have to drive three hours just for that :smile:

1 Like

I’m about 50 mins away and I’m up at 7ish every morning so not a problem.

1 Like

Hey Cai, I’m flying to Manchester on the 28th, so I could also wait there for you and we’ll try to find that bus together on the 29th :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Cai, it is possible that Jeff will be working in Manchester and could give you a lift to us or somewhere like Chester but we won’t know definitely until a few weeks before.

1 Like

Ooh, where are you flying from? Definitely an option :slight_smile:

@amandalaing - Diolch yn fawr! No problem, its still many months away :smile:

Frankfurt - it’s me, Lea :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh heey! Havent seen you on the forum before!

1 Like

The accommodation is SO expensive- any plan B’s out there ???

Which accommodation have you tried so far Naomi? (so we can rule it out and try and come up with other suggestions)

1 Like

If you book direct with Ty Glyndwr and you are happy with a dorm it’s £20 a night.
https://www.tyglyndwr.co.uk/
I’m staying there for the party and I was there at the weekend - central, clean and the owners are lovely.

3 Likes

Are you staying here the Friday and Sat Sylvie? I was going to just drive home but might stay over so I can drink :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Payment of Balance

I have, after some digging (it was booked last year of course) just found our booking confirmation email, which says “We’ll be in touch for the balance three months before the event”. But nobody has been in touch.

Have I missed something? Or have people not been asked to pay the balance as yet. I’m quite ready to pay, as soon as the means to do so is offered.

1 Like

I’m staying there too. Friday and Saturday night, but will also extend my stay till about Wednesday for the informal bootcamp.

1 Like

I’m just tagging @aran here for you Bob :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yikes, it’s less than three months, isn’t it?! Time to get in gear (diolch Siaron!).

This week has been a bit of a wash-out here with my mother in the hospital, but party organisationing is my priority for next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m staying there too :grinning: Good to hear it’s a nice place.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking the exact same thing for the last week!! Glad I’m not alone.

3 Likes

I still don’t know if can come. Depends how stable the health of my older cat is :cat2: .
And of course how this Brexit comedy goes.

But there’s still people on the waiting list, right?

2 Likes

When’s the next party?
I’ve missed out on this one​:sob::rofl::heart:
Have mahoosive loads of fun pawb xx

3 Likes

Yup - to be finalised next week, I hope. :slight_smile:

2 Likes