[SOLD OUT] SSiW's BIG 10th Birthday Party

Welcome drinks will be at 6.30.

But a detailed itinerary will be sent out to everyone this week. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m afraid I haven’t been keeping up very well with this… We’ve been looking forward to it - but I’ve been a bit distracted and I’m just trying to sort out exactly what I’ve booked and when…

I think we’re on the list, as I remember doing something at the beginning and I got the emails about dietary requirements recently. But I didn’t get one about paying the balance. Sorry to be a pain - please could someone confirm? Thanks!

This is the email Aran sent out on May 7th.

1 Like

Diolch, @margaretnock! I think I’ll wait for someone to confirm that we’re actually on the list though before I pay - my junk mail folder doesn’t go back to May 7th. Fingers crossed!

Sorry @netmouse, today got the better of us and we’re stuck to the sofa wine in hand. Aran promises to check in the morning and let you know as soon as he can. :slight_smile:

Where do we have to be and when? I’m sure it must be in here somewhere.

The very first message in this thread give you details of the dates, location and venue. Links to a detailed itinerary including a map will be posted in this thread in the next few days. :blush:

In the meantime see this post for more interesting information - [SOLD OUT] SSiW's BIG 10th Birthday Party

Does anyone want a last minute ticket for the party?

I’ve just been offered the chance to jump the waiting list and get my impacted wisdom teeth sorted out on Friday (instead of waiting 5 more miserable weeks until my original date in July), but it means I now won’t be able to come…

Today’s the day!

With only one week-ish to go till the big weekend, today we’ll be announcing the itinerary!

Detailed information regarding the weekend celebrations will be published later this afternoon. :grin:

10 Likes

What time does afternoon finish and evening begin?

Asking for a friend. :joy::rofl::joy:

7 Likes

tenor

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Drums fingers, clicks refresh for the 100th time …

2 Likes

5 Likes

fit-in__1200x9600

2 Likes

Waiting on confirmation on one little bit of info… :wink:

As my great uncle, Corporal Jones, kept saying - “DON’T PANIC”. This now applies throughout “The Galaxy”.

3 Likes

Drum roll please… :drum:

Here’s the link to the weekend’s itinerary… enjoy!!!

https://1drv.ms/p/s!AlIlo4yJ087acwLbaETRHkZ98qE

17 Likes

Da iawn Catrin.

I had a hunch about Bethan Gwanas, well chuffed. Diolch.:grinning:

2 Likes

Just … Wow! :smiley:

3 Likes

Ŵŵ!

1 Like